1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

1 Corinthians 15: 22-23

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Benoni, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Benoni

Benoni Member
    Site Supporter

I believe there are two words of God; one the letter that killeth. The other the deep hidden spiritual mysteries to which man and his religion do not see or hear. I do not believe in man made logic or Bible School for even Rome has her Bible School and use human religious logic and know nothing abou whatGod is saying. When it comes to scripture; God's Word is spirit and truth not dogmas, creeds and must be revealed to those who have ears to hear. These are not religious ears but spiritual ears.

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

So let's get this straight:

* There is no Trinity. Jesus Christ isn't real (since you said there is no second person of the Trinity). The Holy Spirit is....a force?

* There is no hell.

* Everyone will be saved.

* There are two "words of God" - the Bible (I'm guessing) and a "mystery" inside every man.

* There is no rapture or second coming but there are lots and lots of ages to come.

Am I getting this?

3. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I really have to question the heart of a person who has one agenda, uses the same exact argument on multiple boards when faced with the same truth and accuses EVERYONE of attacking him and not having ears to hear - or even questioning their salvation.

Benoni - I will pray that the righteous Judge will speak to your heart and show you His truth in His Word.