1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

10 Best Schools for Apologetics

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Rhetorician, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Rhetorician

Rhetorician Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    #1 Rhetorician, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2012
  2. Greektim

Greektim Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was surprised to see some on there like CES and LRS. They got there mainly b/c of their low cost and ease. At least my school was fairly well represented... GO SEBTS!!!

3. Jerome

Jerome Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is the "top ten" out of how many programs total?

4. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

This is a lackluster list. Though I appreciate you posting it, the schools provided show the shallowness of evangelical academia.

I agree with Biola (or more properly Talbot) and a few others, but the rest of this list misses the mark. How in the world can they include LRS, Veritas, and CES? Also, their number 2 school notes it is not as good as it was since Geisler left.

Maybe more than anything I'm just disappointed in the list and can only agree with one or two of the selections (though none of their ranking.)