1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

12 Reasons to Vote Democrat in 2012

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, May 20, 2011.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A "tongue-in-cheek" look at twelve reasons to vote Democrat in 2012.

I hope you enjoy these, as much as I did; get a little chuckle, or two; and more importantly, see more clearly what the Tea Party hoopla is all about! These 12 Reasons could easily be said for the current Republican party officials, too!

Change has to come, and it will take a village, a township, a county, a city, a state, and a nation of well informed, thoroughly disgusted (with business as usual) individuals to get America out of the political funk she's been in for way too many years to even think about.

1. Because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

2. Because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

3. Because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it..

4. Because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

5. Because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

6. Because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

7. Because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits; and they should all be rewarded with citizenship for successfully sneaking in the country and avoid arrest and capture.

8. Because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the government see fit.

9. Because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

10. Because I think that it's better to pay billions to people who hate us for their oil, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle or gopher.

11. Because while we live in the greatest, most wonderful country in the world, I was promised "HOPE AND CHANGE".

12. Because it seems reasonable to leave the border open so those people from Mexico won't hurt themselves climbing high fences.

Anonymous :wavey:

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You mean there are only 12 reasons? :laugh: