1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

19 weeks!!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by just-want-peace, Mar 7, 2015.

1. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://liveactionnews.org/baby-walt...ers-simple-decision-ensures-a-lasting-legacy/

FOX could do a great service by running this story several times a day for at least a full week; but are they THAT concerned??? :confused:

2. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

I thank God for this Child, his parents, and His story. I pray that he receives the care he needs, under the guidance of God, to mature. I pray God's blessings on this young couple and the children they already have.

My granddaughter gave birth 3 weeks ago to twin girls at 32 weeks. They are still receiving excellent care in the hospital and will for 2-3 more weeks before going home.

My prayer is that God will use this child to enlighten people as to what they have allowed in this country since 1973, especially some on this BB!

3. The American Dream

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is our first grandchild, and about time at age 62.

C:\Users\saturneptune\Pictures

We are very thankful to the Lord for bringing her along.

Abortion is murder regardless of motive. Both political parties have blood on their hands. The Democrats promote it and Republicans d nothing after promising to do something at election time. In essence they pander for votes in exchange for innocent blood.

#3 The American Dream, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015