1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

1st day of Spring in Oklahoma

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by baptistteacher, Mar 20, 2010.

1. baptistteacher

Site Supporter

Happy 1st day of Spring!

Yesterday, it was 72 here in central Oklahoma. Today, the 1st day of Spring, it is SNOWING!!

As Will Rogers said, If you don't like the weather here in Oklahoma, wait 15 minutes, it'll change.

:godisgood:

2. lori4dogs

lori4dogs New Member

I lived in upstate New York for twenty five years. The Land of the Chosen Frozen. I now live in California.

I kinda miss all that ice and snow, but then I wouldn't be surfing now would I?! :laugh:

3. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==It is the same way in North Carolina. Sunny and warm one day, cold and rainy the next (sometimes snowy/icy). Right now it is 68 degrees and we got up to near 80 degrees today. It was real nice. By Monday we will be back down into the low 60s for highs with rain. This type of up and down is normal, but the 09/10 Fall/Winter has been really cold. I believe we set some records for longest period of below normal temps. Come to think of it, Summer '09 was on the mild side as well.

Anyway, I can tell Spring is here because my sinuses and asthma are acting up. It feels like someone is pressing down on the top of my nose. Medication, and two surgeries, are no match for sinuses that just don't want to cooperate.