1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2 18-0 Teams in the Super Bowl????

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by KenH, Dec 13, 2009.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    As every week goes by it keeps looking more and more likely. Personally, I would love to see it. :)

2. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Not gonna happen...the Boys are gonna beat the Saints next week :).

3. puros_bran

puros_bran Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It would be great, but its a tough row to hoe..

I'm glad the Saints have done so well, but look at their schedule. 8-5 Pats,7-5 Giants, and the 7-6 Dolphins have been the only teams with winning records they have beat. Not trying to take away from them, winners win, and the guys don't get to choose who they play, but it is what it is..

The Colts. Now theres a suprise, They have played a little tougher schedule.. but they have had some real seat o the pants squeekers.. How in the world they've remained unbeaten is beyond me, they have half the team on the injury list.. There again not trying to take anything away from them.. Winners win.

It will be real interesting to see what happens in the playoffs this year. I may have to eat my words but I don't see either of these guys in the SuperBowl as much as I'd love to see it.

4. TomVols

TomVols New Member

I think one of the two will lose a reg season game under the "rest the starters" bit.

5. Andy T.

Andy T. Active Member

I think they will both go 15-1. And I'm not convinced that either team will make the Super Bowl - the Chargers, Vikings or Cardinals may have something to say about that come playoff time.

6. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    O ye of little faith.....

[​IMG]

7. fbcodr

fbcodr New Member

Only One

Only one team is going to be 18-0 going into the super bowl and it's not going to be the Saints. They seem to be havinig a bit of trouble tonight. Go COLTS!!! Peyton Mannings 2nd super bowl and 4th MVP!!!:thumbs: