1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2005 Bible Senders Report

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by TheBibleSender, Feb 8, 2006.

1. TheBibleSender

TheBibleSender New Member

2005 Bible Senders Report
    It is hard to believe that it has been 3 years since this ministry was started.. What a priveledge it is to send God's word to where it is needed. As we again look at the events that occured during 2005 we must ask ourselves how much longer do we have to serve the Lord? How much longer do we have to send scriptue and to witness to the lost. I plead for your prayers in 2006 as we work to seek and save the lost, as we labor in the fields white unto harvest. Trully the laborers are few.

During 2005 God allowed us to supply
    1,759 Bibles, 318 New Testaments, 1900 Scripture books, 222,108 tracts, 631 Bibles studies, 32 Christian films and many Books
    Bible Senders Ministry to date. 5,079 Bibles, 1,192 New Testaments, 26,122 Scripture books, 507,628 tracts, 1,449 Bibles studies, 40 Christian films and 31 Hymnals

Again here a are a few respnses we have received.
    "we have recieved the package(1200 tracts and 2 dvd)and my pastor is greatful that you help our little mission here on the other side of the world.he will be checking it out amd we are planning to make copies and give to other pastors in need.thanks and youll hear more updates on it.again thanks and i hope youll help us in the futureGod bless!!!"

yours in Christ,
    bro nitoy, Philippines
    "I have watched the "Light of the World" video and believe that it will be very useful. I hope to have some of the folks here view it within the next couple of weeks and see how they respond. I will let you know.

Thank you for all of the Bibles and tracts as well. It is a great blessing to have those. We have already given a few out. We try to be very careful that these are going to people who will read them and not just put it under their pillow! Pray for us as we seek wisdom from the Lord in this.

Good to hear from you. Stay in touch, and let us know how you are doing as well."

In Christ's Service,
    Robert S
    Missionary to West Africa

Please this year commit to pray daily for our mininstry. Pray for God's guidence and provision. Pray for others to get invovled in praying, supporting and telling others of this ministry. We are looking for churches to help us collect Bibles. So many homes have several copies of God's word while multitudes still wait for a copy of their own. Will you help us?
    Ryan Olson, Director, Bible Senders.

2. TheBibleSender

From Jan through Feb Bible Senders sent out
    402 Bibles 39 New Testaments 11,615 tracts 2153 Scripture books 84 books and 14 Christian films

Bible Senders Ministry to date. 5,481 Bibles, 1,231 New Testaments, 28,275 Scripture books, 519,243 tracts, 1,449 Bibles studies, 54 Christian films and 31 Hymnals

Please continue to pray for this ministry. God bless. [​IMG]

3. TheBibleSender

Please be in prayer for our ministry. We are trying to put together maybe a 20 minute video explaining the ministry to get the word out. We hope to have a few endorsments from missionaries we ave sent materials to etc. The main problem is finding someone that would be able to help us. Perhaps even donating time to our ministry to help us outand that it will look professinal. Please pray to this effect. God bless. [​IMG]

4. TheBibleSender

I am pleading with others to plead with us for God to meet our needs. We are starting to get many more requests for scripture. The sad thing is that we are pretty mush out of Bibles and other portions of Scripture. Please pray that God will provide the finances to send materials and also provide a large amount of good Bibles New Testaments and other portions of scripture. Pray for God to use us greatly for the salvation of lost souls. Again I ask if anyone reading this has any extra bibles that they can part with please consider sending them to us at Bible Senders 39241 120th Ave Ulen, Mn 56585 God bless. [​IMG]

5. TheBibleSender

From March through May Bible Senders sent out
    156 Bibles 5 New Testaments 29,068 tracts 10,935 Scripture books 62 Bible Studies 126 books and 11 Christian films
    Bible Senders Ministry to date. 5,637 Bibles, 1,236 New Testaments, 39,210 Scripture books, 522,211 tracts, 1,511 Bibles studies, over 65 Christian films, over 210 and 31 Hymnals

Again I covet your prayers for God's blessings and for others to hear about our ministry and get involved. Pray that many will be saved. God bless. :)

6. TheBibleSender

Today I was able to send out 3 M-bgs going to 2 different locations in the Philippines plus 3 boxes going to the states. A total of 7 boxes. It cost me $193 for shipping which it jus about what I get per month from my church for support. Please be in prayer for these shipments. Please also pray for finances I have quite a bit more to ship out with more coming. God bless. :)

7. TheBibleSender

I thought others might be interested in a few pictures of our ministry
    [​IMG]
    This is what our room looked like back in 2003 when we first started

[​IMG]
    This is what our room looked like a few months ago. Most of the stuff you see has been shipped out.

[​IMG]
    This picture are of a Nigerian ministry handing out Bible donated by Bible Senders

Again please continue to pray for us. God bless. :)

8. TheBibleSender

From June through July Bible Senders sent out
    270 Bibles 34 New Testaments 17,599 tracts 3,570 Scripture books 49 Bible Studies 88 books and 3 Christian films
    Bible Senders Ministry to date. 5,907 Bibles, 1,270 New Testaments, 42,780 Scripture books, 539,810 tracts, 1,560 Bibles studies, over 68 Christian films, over 298 books and 31 Hymnals
    Please continue to pray that God would give us wisdom aswell as provide scripture, finances, and good contacts. God bless. :)

9. TheBibleSender

What a blessing it was to receive these pictures from Pastor Varon in the Philippines. Please pray for his work as he does bible studies and hands out tracts.
    [​IMG]
    This is a picture taken at their bible study with bibles that we were able to send them
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    These 2 pictures are of him distributing tracts to school children
    Please continue to pray for our scripture and financial needs. God bless. :)

10. TheBibleSender

From Aug through Sept Bible Senders sent out
    102 Bibles 4 New Testaments 17,792 tracts 506 Scripture books 53 Bible Studies 72 books and 39 Christian films
    Bible Senders Ministry to date. 6,009 Bibles, 1,274 New Testaments, 43,286 Scripture books, 557,602 tracts, 1,613 Bibles studies, over 107 Christian films, over 370 books and 31 Hymnals
    Please continue to pray for us. I have started what I call a 1 million bible challenge. I would really like to see this ministry distribute 1 million bibles before Christ's return. I believe that is very soon so I need lots of prayers and support to get this accomplished. This seems llike a lot for a small ministry but with God all things are possible. Please pray about what you can do to help us with this goal. God bless. :)

11. TheBibleSender

Our ministry will be promoted in an upcoming article in the Alabama Baptist. Please pray for our ministry and the others that will be promoted that we will get more bibles and donations from this article. Please also pray that God will use the article to raise awarness of peoples need for bibles and that perhaps some other bible ministries will be started because of this. God bless. :)

12. TheBibleSender

Bible Senders 2006 Report

Thank you to all who took part in the ministry this year either through prayer, bible donation, or financial donation. We praise the Lord for your help in this important work for the Lord. We have recently set a goal for the ministry that we would be able to collect and distribute 1 million bibles before the Lord's return. Please pray about helping us this year with this mission. Whatever you can do will be much appreciated. Each bible donated will bring us that much closer to the goal. Please also pray for us as we seek to rely on God to meet the needs of the ministry as without him we can do nothing. John 15:5
    Totals for 2006
    1,196 Bibles 204 New Testaments 114,640 Tracts 17,303 Scripture Books 273 Bible Studies 628 Books and 151 Christian Films

Bible Senders Ministry to date. 6,275 Bibles, 1,396 New Testaments, 43,435 scripture books, 622,268 tracts, 1,722 bibles studies, over 193 Christian films, over 611 books and 31 Hymnals
    Here are a few responses we received in 2006

Dear Brother Ryan Olson,
    "TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!!
    Praying you are in the best of health. I am so glad to know you and your ministry... Thank you very much for the box of hard bound King James Bibles by the Gideon’s which you have sent to our ministry here in the Philippines. Praise the LORD for the wonderful work you have done that minister the third world countries like the Philippines... By God's goodness and mercy" Pastor E. G. Varon Rev. 3:8
    "Dear bro_Olson, I would like to inform you that the literatures that you send me have arrived. It was two m-bags. This is just to acknowledge the receipt of the literatures. God bless you. I have attached some pics for you." Pastor John, Africa

"Dear Pastor ,
    Greeting in the wonderful name of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ Peace be unto you; I would like to extend our thanks to you Pastor and your Ministry BIBLE SENDER. it is really a blessing to receive the four MBAGS . Your co- laborer in God's vineyard" Ptr. Renato S Philippines
    Dear Brother Ryan:

"I did receive gospel tract package from Fellowship Tract League yesterday. Thank you very much for this wonderful help at the time we need it. May God bless you abundantly!" E. G. Togo (West Africa)
    If anyone is interested in learning more about this ministry, or to see some pictures of the work please go to or website at www.onlinebaptist.com/biblesenders and click on message board. There you will be able to read other responses we have seen as well as many pictures of what God has allowed us to accomplish for his glory. God bless you all. The Olson's

13. TheBibleSender

From Jan - Mar. we sent out 341 Bibles, 2 New Testaments, 323 scripture books, 87,626 tracts, 16 bibles studies, 41 Christian films, and 207 books
    Bible Senders Ministry to date. 6,616 Bibles, 1,398 New Testaments, 43,758 scripture books, 709,894 tracts, 1,738 bibles studies, over 234 Christian films, over 818 books and 31 Hymnals
    Thank you again to all who have taken part in this ministry. Please continue to pray for God's leading and blessing. God bless. :)

14. TheBibleSender

Urgent request for the ministry!!!

I was just informed that begining May 14th the rates for M-bags will be going up quite a bit. As most of you know M-bags are the cheapest way to send scripture. Currently it cost's $1.05 per pound for us to mail scripture. It will not be going up to atelast $2.65 to some countries and even higher for others. Please pray with us that God will open up a door and show us great and mighty things through this time. Please pray for other ministries like www.fellowshiptractleauge.org and www.bibles4free.com who will also be hit by the etreme price hike. I will be trying to ship out as much scripture as I can befor the rate hike. Please pray for us. God bless. :)
    P.S. If you know of any other ministry that will be affected by this please let them know.

15. TheBibleSender

From Jun - Sept We sent out 304 Bibles, 13 New Testaments, 124 Scripture Books, 37,230 Tracts, 1,495 Bible Studies, 28 Christian Films, and 315 Books
    Bible Senders Ministry to date. 8,050 Bibles, 1,439 New Testaments, 53,214 Scripture Books, 889,674 Tracts, 3233 Bible Studies, over 296 Christian Films, over 1,793 Books and 98 Hymnals
    Please continue to pray for us we have many request and few resources. Pray that God will provide his word to meet the needs. God bless. :)

16. TheBibleSender

From Apr - May we sent out 1,130 Bibles, 28 New Testaments, 9,332 Scripture Books, 142,550 Tracts, 1,495 Bible Studies, 34 Christian Films, and 660 Book, and 67 Hymnal's
    From Jun - Sept We sent out 304 Bibles, 13 New Testaments, 124 Scripture Books, 37,230 Tracts, 1,495 Bible Studies, 28 Christian Films, and 315 Books
    Bible Senders Ministry to date. 8,050 Bibles, 1,439 New Testaments, 53,214 Scripture Books, 889,674 Tracts, 3233 Bible Studies, over 296 Christian Films, over 1,793 Books and 98 Hymnals
    Please continue to pray for us we have many request and few resources. Pray that God will provide his word to meet the needs. God bless. :)