1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

1. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Are you interested as being a write in candidate? Other then that I know of no one at least no one on earth.

2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

:grin: Sorry, I don't meet the residency requirements - been gone too long :)

3. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

I would run, but when I was 11, I stole a stick of gum from the Five-and Dime. I know it pales in comparison to the billions that have been stolen from our government recently, but I'm a Republican, so no transgression is too small.

I also slept with a woman who wasn't my wife last week- granted, it was on a plane and we were in separate seats next to each other, but I'm sure that would be a small detail that the media could easily overlook, and if they did just a tad of research they could probably get the woman to say that I bumped her elbow once or twice and call it sexual harassment.

Then there's the fact that the only foreign policy experience I have is living in Mexico for 9 years. Of course that would cause problems because obviously I am weak on the immigration issue.

I could go on but I'm sure that you get the idea.

4. plain_n_simple

plain_n_simple Active Member

I think you would be an excellent candidate. You would have everything in common with other publicans in both parties. Oh by the way, you are comfortable with lying right?

5. AresMan

AresMan Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The least of the evils for me would be Ron Paul. However, I am really hoping for Rand 2016!