1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2017: Terror Attack Attempted in Europe Every Nine Days

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Calminian, May 23, 2017.

1. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have absolutely no fear of terrorism. I also see absolutely no reason to let enemies of the state enter our borders.

2. Brent W

Brent W Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Me either. I also see absolutely no reason to spend a trillion dollars blowing up Middle Eastern countries and giving up civil rights and liberties as an over reaction to an irrational fear Americans have of terrorism.

3. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Unfortunately, two world wars tell us that isolationism does not work. On the other side of the coin, I do not think we have done very much right in the post WW2 era. We must choose our battles wisely and then win them decisively. If a war is not worth application of Sherman's doctrine of total warfare, the war should be avoided.

I do not support giving up civil rights either. I do not consider immigration a civil right.