1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured 363,705 annually

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by church mouse guy, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Awww. That's sweet but doesn't wash here. You don't get to redefine who the white supremacists are. And start with your friends at the New CenturyFoundation. :thumbsup:

Ohh so now you're concerned about the "black community"? I would venture that's a no as you have no problem with the police systematically killing black men, but want someone to believe you care about them being aborted.

You're getting as fake as the dude from cali.

I don't apologize for you and your racially prejudiced friends in the GOP.

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the negro population," said Margaret Sanger. Nancy Pelosi got the 2014 Margaret Sanger Award for her work advocating the deaths of babies.

3. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Grown man WHERE?

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

:wavey::wavey:

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Y'all applaud each other every day for your racial prejudice and affirmation of police officers systematically killing the "negro population". So again, it's laughable that you would even continue to talk about this and think it means something when so many in the GOP EVERYDAY give their approval for the deaths of black adults.

6. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not true. The racists are much more effective working through Planned Parenthood.

Jesus loves you and we are praying for you.

7. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Since I am sticking my head in the sand - please give me a reliable source that the GOP gives approval for the deaths of black adults.

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

It is true. That might explain all the new estimates of more black people being killed by the police than were lynched in the 19th and 20th centuries.

Jesus loves you too and I'll be praying for all of you to repent.

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Why?

I know the game. I give a source , you refute the source as unreliable and continue to spout the same things you always have.

It's the GOP narrative that "political conservatives" don't dare stray from because if you do, you'll have to admit that you've been complicit in all the things that black folks have ever said the GOP has done against them.

Then you'd either have to do something different or admit that you're doing what you want to do and don't see anything wrong with it no matter what those black people say.

So stick your head back in the sand because if you haven't listened to the voice of Jesus telling you of this wickedness while you've had your head in the sand, you're certainly not gonna listen to my "reliable source".

And no, I won't humor ya.

10. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

How about ZAAC Publications?

I understand that because of the roaring success of ZAAC Publications CTB Publications is seeking a merger. The only hang up, I understand, is picking an appropriate name. ZAACTOWN, ZAACBOY, BOYZAAC, and CRABZAAC have been floated but consumer research doesn't show much empathy for either. Frankly I believe CrabbieZaacie has a certain acceptable ring to it!

#70 OldRegular, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014
  11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

The ringing you're hearing might explain some things.

12. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Just trying to help you and your buddy, CTB, out and you get peevish!

13. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You're the one acting all confused by the ringing you're hearing. :laugh: