1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

4,000 BB Members

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by bb_baptist, Aug 21, 2002.

1. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member

Soli Deo Gloria!

2. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Congratulations! I have been watching that number slowly grow.
    DHK

3. susanpet

susanpet New Member

I also glance at the number when I log on. It thrills me to see it keep growing and growing and growing...............

Susan :D

4. Sojourner

Sojourner New Member

As a newbie in this tier, I'm pleased to see a goal reached, that more folks are joining this board as they learn of it.

Praise also to God for guiding folks here to share in this wonderful fellowship where He can be glorified in this "global" community of believers.

Just a warning though, that we never get caught up in counting noses or forget that each number registered is actually a fellow believer, a brother or sister, and not merely a number. I get very defensive when I feel that my uniqueness is valued less than the space I occupy, though I know you are pleased to see the ranks swelling daily as believers are brought into this fellowship.

5. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member