1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

4 in 5 Support Full-Body Airport Scanners

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by targus, Nov 20, 2010.

1. targus

targus New Member

Poncho, your claims are without specifics.

That is typical of the conspiracy theory bunch.

What happend to the UN black helicopters?

You guys used to talk about that non-stop.

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

And this is typical of a man who has no argument when faced with historical facts.

Okay, now that we have that out the way would you care to go back and address said historical facts in my last post?

As a side note.

I've noticed you like asking questions but you aren't very keen on answering them. Matter of fact you seem all to ready and willing to go to extremes not to answer mine.

Why is that?

Black helicopters? What? Man, you are way behind in the knowledge department aren't you? No wonder you think so many people have "special knowledge".

We found the black helicopters a long long time ago. They're in Fort Campbell Kentucky. :smilewinkgrin:

To gain more knowledge (the regular ordinary everyday kind) on black helicopters, SEE THIS. Watch close for the "little black birds".

#22 poncho, Nov 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2010
  3. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just watched a video of Adam Savage from "MythBusters"; apparently, he went through the full body scanner. Made a joke about how it made him feel, then produced the cardboard tube holding two 12-inch razor blades that he'd forgotten were in his inside coat pocket, but which the TSA never questioned him about.

I'd post a link to the video, but there's language involved.

4. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Keep this in mind some years down the road when they announce that these things actually were the cause of cancer in some and remind these 80% it is their own fault. Also keep in mind that only 20% of the people actually have to go through these things. So much for the argument of security.

5. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let Them Physically Search Us. . .

. . .I don't have an opinion because I NEVER fly. If I had to fly and undergo all these security things, I'd probably be opposed.

6. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

I just watched the video. Let me add, the razor blades he's talking about aren't the kind you shave with. There were two of them inside a cardboard tube, each twelve inches long! Also, this tube wasn't hidden cleverly inside his luggage, they were inside his coat pocket!

What is the use of having any security at all if things like this are overlooked?

Maybe it's time to find another solution to the problem. Someone else mentioned Israeli security, it's at thought.

7. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Robert - please review post #19 on page 2 of this thread, and tell me what you think.

8. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

That is what I was talking about. Seems like if Israel, who know much more about this than we do, has effective measures to insure airline safety, we should look closely at adopting these measures ourselves.

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Do you think it would be an invasion of targus' privacy if I did read his mind?

How about the TSA? CLICK HERE