1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

4000 Conners Each Day

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by OldRegular, Dec 10, 2004.

1. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

The murder of Laci Peterson and her son, Conner, has captured the attention of the American people, primarily because of the attention of the TV news on the case. Unfortunately, there are about 4000 Conners murdered each day in the abortuaries in this country.

The continued murder of these unborn children is enthusiastically endorsed by the democrat party platform and the party's recently defeated candidate. Could that be the primary reason? Are Christians in this country finally realizing that they have tolerated a Holocaust about seven fold that of the Nazi Holocaust?

2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Sadly OR neither major party is making baby murder a priority.

One party opposes it is some cases, but neither truly will call it murder.

3. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Unfortunately that is true.

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Tragically here is situation where race does apply.

http://blackgenocide.org/black.html

http://tinyurl.com/62e4k

From the second link

"The numbers are shocking. African-American women constitute 13.5% of the U.S. female population but they undergo 34% of all the abortions in this country. Their abortion rate (31 per 1,000 women) is approximately 2.6 times the rate for white women (12 per 1,000). The abortion industry reports very few statistics and strongly resists any effort at reporting more, so we must estimate further conclusions: African-American pro-life activists estimate that about 1,400 black babies have died in abortions, on average, each day since abortion was mandated a constitutional right. That makes 546,000 killed per year, or about 15 million people since Roe v. Wade."

5. liebeskind

liebeskind Guest

[​IMG]

Unfortunately your source is from a Catholic organization and their facts are not concrete. They state that experts are predicting that Black and Hispanics have the Highest Rate of Abortion. Let me give you all the quote:

"As data from the 2001 census were released this past March, demographers expressed surprise that the Hispanic population had already supplanted African-Americans as our nation's largest minority. The trends had pointed in that direction for the last decade, but the experts had predicted that Hispanics would not actually take the lead until around 2005. But the census revealed that in fact, it was in 2000 that the Hispanic population exceeded that of blacks."

The numbers are shocking. African-American women constitute 13.5% of the U.S. female population but they undergo 34% of all the abortions in this country. Their abortion rate (31 per 1,000 women) is approximately 2.6 times the rate for white women (12 per 1,000). The abortion industry reports very few statistics and strongly resists any effort at reporting more, so we must estimate further conclusions : African-American pro-life activists estimate that about 1,400 black babies have died in abortions, on average, each day since abortion was mandated a constitutional right. That makes 546,000 killed per year, or about 15 million people since Roe v. Wade.

"ESTIMATE FURTHER CONCLUSION", Now would you look at that! ;) So what we have here is a catholic organiztion that is against Abortion making claims AND NOT FACTS!

Now for the black organization, they do not list the date of their statistics. So we do not know what year their statistic are quoting.

NOW LET'S GET TO THE TRUTH FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE MR. C4!

According to the "Alan Guttmacher Institute" the results as of 2002 dated January 2003 is as follows:

Ethinicity
    White women 41% of the ABORTIONS in 2002
    Black 31.7% of the ABORTIONS in 2002
    Hispanics 20.1% of the ABORTIONS in 2002
    Native Americans 9% of the ABORTIONS in 2002
    Asian 6.4% of the ABORTIONS in 2002

Religion
    Protestants 42.8% of the ABORTIONS in 2002
    Catholic 27% of the ABORTIONS in 2002
    Other. 7.6% of the ABORTIONS in 2002
    NONE 22.2%

Now please provide the viewers with something more updated if you can find it.

So your quote that this is where race does apply, forget that you said unfortunately, and the fact that you went to black sites and specifically were looking for Black statistics, SHOWS YOUR BIAS!

Please review my REPUTABLE source below and if you find anything up to date, please post it, from A REPUTABLE source such as this and the Center for Desease Control or National Institute for Health.

http://www.guttmacher.org/presentations/abort_slides.pdf

Ron :D

UNFORTUNATELY RACE DOES APPLY!

[ December 10, 2004, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: Ronald H. ]

6. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

Ronald H., I'm not certain you have the idea of the comparison that CK4 was making, So lets use your numbers on the percentages of women getting abortions by race and compare them to the percentages of population by race. There will be a slight descrepacy because the population numbers I have are from 2000 and not 2002.

Population Percentage of abortions

Whites 75.6% 41%
    Black 11.7% 31.7%
    Hispanic 9.0% 20%
    Asian 2.8% 6.4%
    Native Am. 0.7% 9%

link to population data- Basic Population data

Now I am no statistician, but it is plain to see from these numbers that minority women get abortions on a much larger scale than white women. That means the pro-choicers are killing off more minority babies than white babies and that is dicrimination in its lowest form.

7. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Exaclty menagarie and those points were clear for Ron to see, sadly he approaches all stories from an extreme bias.

11.7% of the population are having 31.7% of the abortions.

8. ScottEmerson

ScottEmerson Active Member

Native Americans only comprise .9 percent, not 9 percent. Huge difference there. It also says that black women are the most likely to handle an unintended pregnancy by having an abortion. Education is sorely needed to young girls, before they get pregnant and before they get an abortion.

9. NaasPreacher (C4K)

My point exactly

10. liebeskind

liebeskind Guest

The fact that you want to spin out of this is the reason I will not let it go. YOUR QUOTES WERE BIAS! I PROVED THAT! And asked for you to provide the viewers with some better STATISTICS, AND from a REUPTABLE SOURCE! You have requested for me to provide you with source TWICE, now I am asking you or ANYONE to provide and Federal or REPUTABLE SOURCE such as the "Alan Guttmacher Institute", WHY, because your source stated that "Alan Guttmacher Institute", was one of their sources. Or "Center for Desease Control" or "National Institute for Health." Like I have!

I am sure mr. webmaster, that you are capabile of achieving this task!

Ron

11. liebeskind

liebeskind Guest

.9%!

My friend as C4 would say, Show your UP TO DATE SOURCE! If not, one these issues do not guess!

Ron

12. liebeskind

liebeskind Guest

9%!

My friend as C4 would say, Show your UP TO DATE SOURCE! If not, on these issues do not guess! But .9 percent was a misprint of mine and you are surely Correct!

Ron
    </font>[/QUOTE]

13. liebeskind

liebeskind Guest

Menageriekeeper,

Thanks for you post! It has shed most need light on the all the responses (not mine). Your are correct to say that MINORITIES have more abortions than WHITES. But that is NOT what C4 said, he made a Bias statment about Black Women, and you can review it Below as I address his response to your post. Thanks!

Ron

14. NaasPreacher (C4K)

I will be intereested to see how you make me biased in a post which defends black women as the most victimised by abortion.

Please showme a biased statement about black women.

15. liebeskind

liebeskind Guest

C4,

It's professing time! You did not provide the TRUTH to your initial post, and let me refress your short memory in hopes that you will APOLOGIZE to African Americans for your False and Bias statement:

NOW Mr. C4, WHERE IN YOUR STATEMENT did you make any reference to ALL MINORITIES , including Hispanics? YOU DID NOT! Your post was surely Bias of Blacks, and to show the depth of you bias your information was from Bias and uninformed or outdated sources!

Now did you not say that "I" approach all stories with EXTREME BIAS. Who is the EXTREMIST NOW? YOU ARE C4, and everyone can see that!

Now THE FACTS are that WHITE WOMEN, let me write it again, WHITE WOMEN have MORE ABORTIONS than Black Women. Everyone in America knows that!

Now I will await your apology! Menageriekeeper and I posted the FACTS, that clearly shows that WHITE WOMEN have more abortion (over 100,000 more) than Black women. You brought race into this subject and Biasly false I must add, against Black Women! NOW MAYBE YOU SHOULD CENSOR YOURSELF ! [​IMG]

If I spoke untruths here please show a brotha where!

Ron

16. NaasPreacher (C4K)

According to them 11.7% of the US women's population have 31.7% of the abortions.

75% of the women have 41% of the abortion.

The tragedy of abortion slaughters a much higher percentage of black children than white children. Abortion is its own evil type of ethnic cleansing.
    Abortion is a greater scourge to the black race than any other race. Another reason to demand its outlaw.

17. liebeskind

liebeskind Guest

AS I HAVE SHOWN ABOVE YOUR SOURCE WAS INCORRECT, AND ON TOP OF THAT Menageriekeeper AND I SHOWED CLEARLY THAT "WHITE WOMEN ARE MOST VICTIMISED BY ABORTION"

18. liebeskind

liebeskind Guest

AS I HAVE SHOWN ABOVE YOUR SOURCE WAS INCORRECT, AND ON TOP OF THAT Menageriekeeper AND I SHOWED CLEARLY THAT "WHITE WOMEN ARE MOST VICTIMISED BY ABORTION" </font>[/QUOTE]I DO NOT KNOW HOW YOU CAN MAKE 31.7% BLACK HIGHER THAN 41.0% WHITE!

MAKES NO SENSE TO ME! [​IMG]

RON

19. NaasPreacher (C4K)

No apology coming - white women have more abortions numerically than black women - no doubt about that. I NEVER made any calim otherwise.

Black babies are killed by abortion at a much higher rate than white babies.

If you could step off of you own hyper-biased position for just a moment you could see that I am saying that the leglalisation of abortion has resulted in a MUCH HIGHER death rate for black children than white children. One of the reasons I oppose abortion is because it is contributing to the massive genocide of black people in America. You are so blinded by your own bias that you can't even see a defender. Open your eyes - I oppose the wholesale slaughter of black babies at a rate 3 times that of white babies.

Where did I attack black women? Does any one else see that?

20. liebeskind

liebeskind Guest

WHITE WOMEN have "More" Abortions the point here is MORE Abortions so WHITE WOMEN Are committing more murders a year than Black Women. This issue is Abortion not Genocide! Old regular stated that 4000 Conners are being murdered each year. But because you shut down my post where I "ASKED" him ,&lt;attack deleted&gt;, you thought you could pacify oldregular with your post.

Ron.

Mod note: I will not tolerate race baiting, no matter how subtle.

[ December 11, 2004, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: C4K ]