1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

75% are KJVO?

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Bluefalcon, Jun 17, 2005.

1. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    God's true word is the 66 books of the canon from Genesis through Revelation.

Any more questions?

2. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Gregory Perry Sr: That's your opinion...I have mine.I'm just gonna close this by saying we'll have to agree to disagree.

But I have a good, solid foundation for my disagreement...do YOU?

I'm not willing to argue the point.[/i[

Because you haven't anything with which to defend your side in such an argument.

Since the issue regarding the Word of God is settled for me and has been for many years,I probably never should have engaged in this discussion in the first place.

In other words, you're not open to the TRUTH?

Since joining the BB,I have yet to see anyone change their position on this nor anything but sometimes tense arguments result from it.

But of course. There are many of us who haven't taken the time nor made the effort to discover the TRUTH.

I just don't want to be a part of that.

Because you'll lose every time.

The Word of God is the very foundation of our faith.

That's why I attack false doctrines about His word so vehemently.

For that reason I find it necessary to stand my ground and hold to what I believe.With that,I'll stop.

While your beliefs about GOD HIMSELF have a rock-solid foundation, your beliefs about a certain version of His word have nothing but GUESSWORK behind them. I'm not saying it's YOUR guesswork, but you DO owe it to yourself to review your position and separate fact from fiction before accepting any of the ideas of any KJVO author.

3. Ransom

Ransom Active Member

Fishbread said:

and please don't say NIV which is nothing more than a filtered KJV.

What are you talking about? The NIV is one of the few English Bibles that isn't a revision of the KJV.