1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

9-11 And Saddam

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Major B, Dec 14, 2003.

1. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

Good thinking ... except for one minor thing ... you changed the scenario. So far as I know (and you might have evidence otherwise), no one was sending memos to Bush about the leadership and skill of the 9/11 hijackers in the US. Therefore, your argument breaks down ... yet again ...

If you read the reports, these are supposedly new memos. I simply asked if any one saw it. I didn't say I believed it or anyone else did. Who knows ... Apparently you don't but you felt compelled to answer anyway ...

2. The Galatian

The Galatian New Member

Barbarian observes:
    "If the 9/11 hijackers were in America, it is a sign that the Ameican government, under the rule of George Bush, supported and encouraged them."

No, that reasoning seems wrong, somehow...

True. Saddam is someone you hate, and want to blame for terrorism. Bush is someone you admire,and want to excuse from any flaws.

Like Saddam, he got it after the fact. However, you seem to still think that there's a difference.
    As you probably saw from SheEagle's posts, Bush was indeed aware of the terrorist threat, but he told the FBI to "back off" on members of the Bin Laden family.

Barbarian, no yet another "Saddam getting uranium from Africa" story:
    I don't think anyone has ever been sold the Brooklyn Bridge twice, but there's always a first time.

Ah, new memos. Well, they must be authentic this time!

3. Johnv

Johnv New Member

I think it unlikely that Saddam had anything to do with 9-11.

What he did to his own people, otoh, was clearly evident, and justifies his ousting.