1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured A better country

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm not sure what you are trying to say

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    But you don't abhor it enough not to do it yourself.

Clean up your own house, bubba. Then come back and lay some more false piety on us.

Can't hardly wait. :sleeping_2:

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He's saying he couldn't provide any examples to back up his statement and abhors the fact he got called on it.

All he had was an out of context quote from Rush Limbaugh that, put back in context, will make him look like a fool. :thumbs:

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Saying what I always say. It doesn't matter what the truth is. If it doesn't align with what some of you THINK is the truth, anything presented will be justified away. I save myself a lot of time by simply not doing it.

And as you can see, ITL presented the info and yall act just like it wasn't there.

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ITL did you no favors. What was posted proves absolutely nothing. Twitter is full of quotes from Joe Blows, all over the country, saying they will leave the country no matter who is elected. There is absolutely no way to tell what the political leanings are of any of those people.

The fact is , you are lazy. You delight in telling all of us how to act as Christians, but fall woefully short yourself.

Your unrighteous indignation at being asked to provide a source for your statements is the height of hypocrisy.

Why should anyone here pay any attention to what you have to say? You are the only one here who has tried to place himself in a position to judge us. but your true self keeps popping up.

You're a sinner. Just like the rest of us. But most of the people here don't even come close to approaching your level of hypocrisy.

So, kindly provide a source to back up your claim. Or just shut up. Your opinions mean less than nothing without it.

6. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You would save yourself even more time (??) if you didn't waste your precious time posting in threads where burrs get under your saddle!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

7. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm not understanding your objection, carpro. Zaac said there were people all over Twitter and Facebook threatening to leave the country. I post a link to a page showing people on Twitter threatening to leave the country. It's a pretty safe bet they were Republicans.

Anyway, I don't really care much about this, just that I agree with Zaac that both sides say if their candidates opponent gets elected they would leave the country. For heavens sake, I have Republican friends that said as much.

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

The fact is you don't care what is presented, you feel the way that you do, and I know this so don't expect me to waste my time attempting to meet your silly expectations because I simply don't care to prove anything to you. If that makes me lazy, then okay. I won't lose any sleep over it.

And as you obviously weren't interested in any source proves that my indignation was properly placed.

And why should I pay any attention to your requests to prove anything?

Never said otherwise. You've got my share of the hypocrisy market cornered.

I don't provide sources to folks who don't care about the truth. So be quiet and go on back to being hypocrtical. :thumbsup:

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

ITL, his objection is because I said it. Like I said, he knows the statement was truthful and then you presented the links to verify.

He doesn't want to admit that the side he likes does the same thing as the side he doesn't like because then he'd have to admit the hypocrisy of chastising one while not doing the same for the other.

But it's all well and done.

10. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are better at judging others and acting the pious holier than thou christian than you are in a real political debate where the pious holier than thou attitude doesn't count , but facts do.

It is you to whom facts don't matter, so you just don't bother to offer any. We must all remember that. Comes in handy down the road.

You don't provide sources because you don't have any and are far too lazy to furnish them. That is all.

11. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Zaac has never provided sources since day one of coming to this board. All he has ever done is harrass others whose posts he does not like.

12. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Then you need to be blogging where opinions are all that matter. You don't belong in a political debate forum, Christian or otherwise.

Get back on your Christian high horse. You're way out of your depth in a political debate.

13. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dishonesty in its basest form.

14. ShagNappy

ShagNappy Member

It's willful ignorance, hate, and using whatever lies necessary to try and destroy people so they do not have dissent in their segregated little world. They wouldn't know Christian love if it hit them in the head. There is a reason politics is their god and they spend most of their time spewing hate on anyone that doesn't remind them of themselves. Someone else told you this recently and I am going to reiterate it. Shake the dust off your feet. Ignore is your friend... :thumbsup:

15. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Long history here, he and Rev are two peas in a pod, if indeed they're not the same pea; they smear, that's all they do, and yes, they wouldn't know Christian love if it run them over like a Mack truck.

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?p=1783680#post1783680

16. thisnumbersdisconnected

"Safe bet," perhaps, but there weren't anywhere near the numbers of Republicans claiming "If Obama wins, I'm leaving" as there were Democrats, including big Hollywood types like Kim Basinger and Alec Baldwin, who were ready to bail once George W. got reelected. You didn't see Gary Sinise or Clint Eastwood making such ignorant statements.
    I can produce enough numbers and evidence to "prove" marijuana is safe, too, but that doesn't make it true. It isn't. And neither is it that Republicans were ready to leave the U.S. in droves after the '08 or '12 elections.

17. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Interesting how the johnny-come-lately's show up in this board and do nothing but run around attacking anyone who does not share their political view. They do not seem to have nay other purpose.

18. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist