1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured A Chance for a Blessing

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by SGO, Nov 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    For the Lord
    will not forsake his people
    for his great name's sake:
    1Samuel 12:22a

Praise God for His great name.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    1. Come, thou long expected Jesus,
    born to set thy people free;
    from our fears and sins release us,
    let us find our rest in thee.
    Israel's strength and consolation,
    hope of all the earth thou art;
    dear desire of every nation,
    joy of every longing heart.

2. Born thy people to deliver,
    born a child and yet a King,
    born to reign in us forever,
    now thy gracious kingdom bring.
    By thine own eternal spirit
    rule in all our hearts alone;
    by thine all sufficient merit,
    raise us to thy glorious throne.

United Methodist Hymnal, 1989

3. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    For thou hast confirmed to thyself thy people Israel
    to be a people unto thee for ever:
    and thou, Lord,
    art become their God.
    2 Samuel 7:24

Praise God for His for ever people Israel.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    God hath not cast away
    his people
    which he foreknew.
    Romans 11:2

Praise God that He does not cast away His people.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    But he is a Jew,
    which is one inwardly;
    and circumcision is that of the heart,
    in the spirit,
    and not the letter;
    whose praise is not of men,
    but of God.
    Galatians 2:29

Circumcise yourselves to the Lord,
    and take away the foreskins of your heart,
    ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem:
    lest my fury come forth like fire,
    and burn that none can quench it,
    because of the evil of your doings.
    Jeremiah 4:4

Old Testament believers and New Testament believers,
    true Jews in the heart,
    shall receive praise from God.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    ...They which are the children of the flesh,
    these are not the children of God:
    but the children of the promise
    are counted for the seed.
    Romans 9:8

Praise to God for His children of the promise: old and new.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Brethren,
    my heart's desire
    and prayer to God
    for Israel
    is, that they might be saved.
    Romans 10:1

God save Israel.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Romans 9:v.6-8:
    - 6 They are not, ALL Israel, which are of Israel:
    - 7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children (children of Abraham):
    - 8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God:
    (If are not sons of God, which father are they from? Will they be children of Devil? )

John 8:v.39-44:
    39 - The Jews said unto JESUS, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
    40 But now ye seek to kill me, ...

41 - The Jews said to JESUS:
    We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
    42 - Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me:
    43 - Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
    44 - Ye are of your father the Devil, ...
    45 - And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Revelation 2:v.9 - 9 ..
    .I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:v. 9 - 9
    Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Revelation 7:v.3-4
    3 - Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
    4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
    (These are the remnant of Israel, there are the true Israel - Revelation 14:v.1- check it out)

Romans 2:v.5-11
    5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous Judgment of God;
    6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
    7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

8 But unto them that are contentious,
    and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
    9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

By the way, God will send them strong delusion that they
    -the Jews- believe a lie - they will believe in a false messiah who they are waiting still -, because they received not the love of the truth that they might be saved. 2 Thes.2:v.10-11

The number of the remnant is already pre-fixed - 144K - Revelation 7

9. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Wherefore remember, that
    ye
    being in time past
    Gentiles
    in the flesh,
    who are called Uncircumcision
    by that which is called the Circumcision
    in the flesh made by hands;
    That at that time
    ye
    were without Christ, being
    aliens
    from the commonwealth of
    Israel,
    and strangers from
    the covenants of promise, having
    no hope,
    and
    without God
    in the world:
    But now
    in Christ Jesus
    ye
    who sometimes were far off
    are made nigh
    by the blood of Christ.
    Ephesians 2:12-13

Praise God for His
    Common
    Wealth
    of Israel.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Now, in Christ Jesus, who were far off (the Gentiles) are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

14 For JESUS is our peace, who hath made both -Gentiles and Jewish- One, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
    (John 10:v.15-16 - 15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold (the Gentiles): them also I must bring, and they (the Gentiles) shall hear my voice; and there shall be One fold, and One Shepherd. John 17v.21-22 - 21 That they all may be One; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be One in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be One, even as we are One:

15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off (Gentiles), and to them that were nigh-Jewish.

18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

John 1:v.11-14

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

11. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    For my people have committed two evils;
    they have forsaken me
    the fountain of living waters,
    and have hewed them out cisterns,
    broken cisterns,
    that can hold no water.
    Jeremiah 2:13

What happens when I forsake Him
    to sin.

Let us not be brethren of cistern.

12. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Yes, they dug themselves non-potable water cisterns, water cisterns unfit for drinking; In current times, polluted waters, such as the doctrines of demons, literatures and theories of false preachers of the Word of God, or even theologians through cunningly devised fables, and deceitful preachings by the Ministers of Satan, as written in 2 Corinthians 11: v .13-15.

Be careful, people of God. Take care. The days are evil, but worse days will come yet, and for the elect's sake those days will be shortened.

John 7:v.37-38 -
    37 In the LAST DAY, that great Day of the feast, JESUS stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
    38 He that believeth on me, as the Scriptures hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Revelation 22:.v.17 - The Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. Aleluuiaaaa!!!

13. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    For the scripture saith,
    Whosoever believeth on him
    shall not be ashamed.
    For there is no difference between Jew and Greek:
    for the same Lord
    over all
    is rich unto all
    that call upon him.
    Romans 10:11-12

Praise God there is NO DIFFERENCE in Him.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    THE WORD IS GOD, FROM EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING

But now, little children, abide in Him; that, when He shall APPEAR, we may have confidence, and not be ASHAMED before Him at His coming.
    29 If ye know that He is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of Him.

John 3:v.1-3

1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew Him not.

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet APPEAR what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall APPEAR, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is. (Then the prophetic Word of God to be fulfilled in the sixth Day, will fulfil LITERALLY, as is written in Genesis 1:v.26-27: (Remember: 2Pe.3:v.8 - beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one Day.

- 26 And God said,
    Let us(God Father, and JESUS, and the Holy Spirit- these three are One) make man in our image, after our likeness: ...
    - 27 So God created man in His own image
    (John 14:v.8-9 and Hebrews1:v.1-3), in the image of God (John 14:v.8-9 and Hebrews1:v.1-3) created He him; male and female created He them.

Paul Apostle wrote : Philippians 3:v.20-21:-

20 For our conversation is in heaven
    (heaven?Ephesians 1:v.3 among others); from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
    21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto Himself.

3 And every man that hath this hope in Him purifieth himself, even as He is pure.

Luke 20:35-36

35 But they which shall be accounted WORTHY to obtain that world (next world within the millennium of Christ), and the resurrection from the dead(Daaniel 12:v.1-3 and 1Thes.4:v.13-18)-, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Revelation 11:v.15-18

The kingdoms of THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders (the enthroned 24 men of God, which God used to write the Old Testament) which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were (will be) angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Get ready

15. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    For if the casting away of them
    be the reconciling of the world,
    what shall the receiving of them be,
    but life from the dead?

Life to the Jews and Israel through Christ.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Revelation 7:v.1-4
    1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees,
    till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. - The remnant, as was prophesied since ancient times -

17. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Know ye therefore
    that they which are of faith,
    the same are the children of Abraham.
    Galatians 2:7

Praise God for Jew or Gentile with faith = child of Abraham.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Charles Perkins

Charles Perkins Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I think there is some confusion about who Israel is today. There were twelve tribes of Israel. Israel was one nation for a short time and then was divided after Solomon's death. David was of the tribe of Judah as was Christ.

Israel today is really the nation of Judah which was made up of Judah, Benjamin and some of the Levites. The nation of Judah returned from their Babylonian captivity, but the nation of Israel did not return from the Assyrian captivity which occurred over 100 years earlier. Israel was made up of the remaining twelve tribes not apart of Judah.

19. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Ok, you have given your opinion on Israel, but what does the Word of God reveal?

Israel today is the Israel carnal, Israel of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. Revelation 11:v.8

The Word reveals -the Word is God- the nation of lsrael was divided in TWO kingdoms: Kingdom of Judah -two tribes - Judah and Benjamin, with headquater in Jerusalem,
    and the kingdom of Israel - 10 tribes - with headquater in Samaria.

Why this division? 1Kings 12:v.16-19:
    16 So when all Israel saw that the king hearkened not unto them, the people answered the king, saying,
    What portion have we in David? neither have we inheritance in the son of Jesse: to your tents, O Israel: now see to thine own house, David. So Israel -10 tribes- departed unto their tents.

17 But as for the children of Israel which dwelt in the cities of Judah, Rehoboam reigned over them.

18 Then king Rehoboam sent Adoram, who was over the tribute; and all Israel stoned him with stones, that he died. Therefore king Rehoboam made speed to get him up to his chariot, to flee to Jerusalem.

19 So Israel -10 tribes - rebelled against the house of David unto this day.

NOTE: JESUS is of the house of David, but Israel had rebelled against the house of David, so when JESUS , the true Messiah, came, He was reject by Israel, and it until this Day. Also when JESUS and His disciples intended to go into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him, they samaritans did not receive JESUS, because His face was as though he would go to Jerusalem-Luke 9:v.52-56.

Yeah, they reject JESUS, and they are still waiting their peculiar messiah, not JESUS. JESUS warned the Jews, saying to them: "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, - an IMPOSTOR, A FALSE MESSIAH - him ye will receive"-John 5:v.43.
    Who is this MAN, who is this IMPOSTOR? This MAN is an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist, false messiah, accordind their current religion, the Judaism.

JESUS said through Revelation 13:v.11 that this IMPOSTOR is the MAN Beast of the earth(Israel) like a lamb, a false lamb, a false messiah, and HE has TWO HORNS, that mean the two historic kingdoms of Israel, and he spake as a Dragon. By the way, this MAN Beast was already born decades ago in Israel, he is already walking among the people in Israel, and will manifest himself very soon. Yeah, in fact he is the red Dragon, the great Dragon, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world-Revelation 12:v.9.

The TWO HORNS symbolize the two kingdoms that existed after Solomon's death. Israel are exclusively the 10 tribes that have left the house of David until today.
    1Kings 12: v.19

Now, even now, God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie - believe in the false messiah - , That they all might be damned who believed not the truth -
    believe not in JESUS, but reject Him -, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Get ready, because the MAN Beast like a lamb, the son of perdition, a former Cherub, he will manifest himself as a mesiah, Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

According God's Plan, the Plan of Restoration of all things (Acts 3:v.18-26), only 144k will be saved now in the end of the times- Revelation chap. 7- , who will join with all who are resurrected in these days, in the millennial kingdom of our Lord JESUS Christ. Then we will see the TRUE 12 tribes of Israel, according to the Most High and Almighty God - Revelation 11: v.15-18.

20. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    To Ananias about Saul of Tarsus:

Go thy way:
    for he is a chosen vessel unto me,
    to bear my name
    before the Gentiles,
    and kings,
    and the children of Israel,
    Acts 9:15

Praise God for a chosen vessel to bear God's name to Gentiles and the children of Israel.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.