1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A cool site!

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by I Am Blessed 24, Apr 26, 2005.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Prevent a catastrophe

Okay, losing your Windows product key might not be a catastrophe. Most people probably don’t worry about it. But it could cost you money if you need to reinstall Windows.

A lost key means you’ll probably need to buy a new license for Windows. Since you’ve paid for it once, that hardly seems fair.

Well, you can download Magical Jellybean Keyfinder from today’s cool site. It locates your Windows product key for you. This key will allow you to reinstall Windows. It also finds your product key for Microsoft Office – in some cases.

I suggest you find your key now before you need it. Print it out and keep it in a safe place. If your computer crashes and you have to reinstall Windows, you’ll need it and you’ll have it handy!

Note: Magical Jellybean Keyfinder only works with Windows 98, ME and XP.

TO VISIT THIS SITE, GO HERE:
    www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder.shtml