1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Dream within a Vision

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by OneIsTheWord, Jun 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OneIsTheWord

OneIsTheWord Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Let me share a vision I saw about men under captivity, to give you an understanding of where some women may be as well, all Men.
    I saw myself in a hallway with many doors; both sides of the hallway, each door was a look into the pasts, present, and future, at the end of the hallway, all were the same sides, but one was different than all, this door was transparent, you see in but you can’t see out.
    The other doors were sealed with different types of symbols or letters, it’s was like Daniel's letters.

I did not open it, try to open these doors when as I walk to end this transparent door had like a silvery look around it
    I walk through I saw many, Many men young and old, it was a “just” like a concentration camp, many men under some kind of captivity. I say concentration and captivity, why?
    In this room there no windows, each man confide to one bed, no movement, the image as it was the day of war world 2, 1933 -1945, many Jews confide to one bed, this reminds of what happening at the Mexican border, or refugees migrants so sad.

Like 1933 -1945 the Jews confide to one bed no movement in captivity, well what I saw was just men under captivity by Satan, but not just the soul of many, but the mind as well.
    In this vision I saw men who were feeble and weak with no hope, as I walk around, they didn’t have love.

This place was huge inside, the wall was black, but the wall had condensation, the ceiling was non-existing you could see it, I could not see it at all. The men did not see me, but I can see them, it was a twilight atmosphere, gloomy.
    My feeling was one of sorrow for them, as I walk through this vision; I say the vision for this place started as a dream.
    Everything was detailed for me to see, suddenly at end of the wall, a flash of light appeared and a door reappears, I look back from where I came from, that door closed and the door became part of the wall, this door was not transparent but solid it was made of steel and iron, this door was about 50 feet tall, and 10 feet wide,

Suddenly the door open, a transparent woman came out of this door she was 8 feet tall with her skin, she was pale in blue, and she had on her, a dress with many objects, deck in jewelry and out of hands small living creatures, she danced around the men feeding them with these living creatures, they didn’t see them as creatures as food, the creatures were frog-like

This keeps these men, to keep them weak, these men were seduced by their own desire, by the means of Satan, an evil woman, beautiful on the outside, but evil inside.
    This was an evil one, she did not see me, she was blinded from my appearance, she was dancing seducing the men to seduce men with power over them, she did not see me at all, and there was no fear in me

At the top of this endless ceiling a small a silver point of light, far off a small rumble, came upon this place, the silver light, coming down from a place I can not see, she stops dancing, the men cover their face from this silvery light, she also covers her face, I watch this drama as it unfolds, the silvery light got closer, this silvery light was man-like, but He was not alone, as they did get closer, just about my head, this man-like being, He was huge insides, masculine His splendor came from the silvery light from above, this silvery light giving Him, His glory like a beam of light, His body, this silvery light made His masculine man-like His body like prism, His Gory filled every place, that there was light that can escape Him, making everything transparent to His eyes I never saw anything like this, the small living creatures departed from these men, they run to her and in her, as whirlwind of fire around her, speed that I cannot measure, it affected her, she screams with speed and she vanished with no existence puff!!!

The men unbound from the nightmare the masculine man-like, His light you could not measure, it’s was not blinding to me, He gazed at me and smiled at me with content, and lift as He came in, His splendor in His Glory, made every silver as He lifts. I look at all the men young and old, their chain broking, the steel and iron door was still visible to me, I walk up to the door and open this door, a man-like person was at the by the door, as I open it, and look inside he too was huge, a horrible bruise on his left side of his face, the wound was transparent, there was music around him, put no instrument, but the same woman was dancing for him, and his hands on his left hand around his wrist was an iron chain, and the other a key, his splendor was a grayish gloom light his skin was pale white came around him, I look at him, the woman stops dancing, he looks at me, as he was really to leave this huge room I said to him, with a loud voice I said the name of Jesus Christ, he looks at me with a smile said that what you think, jumped of the room, he threw something at me, as I lift the door, the room that he was when up in flames, the door slam on him both chain and key fell in front of the slamming door.

As I when out into the hallway, the men follow me, the hallway with the many doors vanish, the men young and old were outside and were a relief from their captivity, as the rain came upon them and, as they raisin their hand onto the rain, that came on them, crying, saying glory to the highest, and peace to all men, as for me, I look back and saw a silvery light, I toward the light, the light became lamp I look up at the rain came upon me as well, but I did not get wet, but the rain became a very Lukewarm air came upon and around me, all this seem like hours to me.
    But my sleep was at 4 am in the morning, I woke at 5: 45 am from this vision, trying to find what was this event.

2. OneIsTheWord

OneIsTheWord Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    I have been getting usual dream lately, I like to share some of these dreams with you [​IMG]
    See Acts 2; 16 - 18
    The valley of churches
    Last night about 4 have I had a dream and the dream became a vision in this vision is always at 4 am or 5 am I saw a valley of churches, thousands of churches, they were all types of churches some small and some were tall, there was something unique about them, They were beautiful and old fashion, made of Cedarwood, and then; there I notice something, unique about them.

Musical notes were coming out of these Churches and the musical notes were going up towards the heavens, they were so many beautiful and brilliant in colors.
    It was like a kaleidoscope in the sky, and then in the middle of this valley of Churches, there was a very, very great and huge church in the center of the valley of churches.
    They were two altars one in the inner Church and another in the outer Church a gravestone with the initials L. C. and the word Babylon

It was very Gothic; as I walk into this Church and then I saw an altar in the inner Church, with the initials B. G. and the word Sardis?
    And a gravestone, an altar with a Mythical beast call Centaur beast are exceptions

The Centaur beast had a cross crushing the Centaurs back and in front of Centaurs were four black wolves with no eyes, on the bottom of the gravestone was two skulls were four eyes and beside the skull was the year, I cannot tell the year
    As I got closer I noticed, I saw many types of statues it had silver and gold, gemstone, red and purple, and scarlet, a man with long hair.

This church was the prettiest church of all. But was one thing missing that there was no sound, no musical notes I thought because there were no people, but there were people just like the other churches why?

I did not understand. As I looked into the sky the musical notes got lower but soothing to my ears and suddenly a ladder Came down from heaven and went on top of the little churches with the musical notes.

A latter of gold it was such a beautiful latter, and tall people with candles on their hands like a flaming torch on each side of latter of it, and then the people walk up, laughing and singing songs and hymns, the musical notes were so brilliant in color.

It overwhelmed me with love and peace.
    But the big church, the very huge Church had no latter on it why?

Why didn’t come to this Church?
    So they the people of that Church created and built their own ladder to reach the sky.
    When they finish they worked so hard.
    They fashioned with their own gold and silver and diamonds and put their own candles, they were so proud, you could see the pride in their faces.

Then the people they took their latter and put it against the wall of their Church to climb up, so many people, hundreds and thousand claiming up the ladder, but the people were rushing, one on top of each other, people rushing desperately

Not worried of others why? And as they got almost to the top of their ladder, it collapsed on them and a very strange sound came out of them as they fell to the ground why?
    And then I saw suddenly, what happened to these people; the earth opens up and swallows up this Church collapsed and its people. Oh my

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread is closed as OP is banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.