1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A drug Problem that would make America Better!

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by mandym, Feb 18, 2012.

1. mandym

mandym New Member

2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Man that is true.... every bit of it......thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

3. mont974x4

mont974x4 New Member

4. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yea....since I am in New Jersey, I get the Whitney Houston Funeral televised on most of the channels & watch Kevin Costner provide a speech indicating that he shared her being a Baptist & growing up in the church. He was kinda humorous when he indicated that at times while he was cuttin up with friends, his dad would whisk him outa the church & his feet never touched the ground. Guess he got drugged! :smilewinkgrin:

5. Melanie

Melanie Active Member
    Site Supporter

Good one!

I remember getting into strife at school and being more scared of what was gonna happen when I handed mum the note from the teacher.

Hiding the note???? I was not insane!!!:wavey:

6. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

That would be well and nice if it wasn't all illegal now.

Drag an unwilling kid to church and the government can take your child because you're denying him/her freedom of religion and if you have to physically touch the child to get them in the car, that's likely to be deemed assault.

Take 'em behind the woodshed and you better not spank them hard enough to leave a mark, or that's going to be assault and battery.

Soap in the mouth would be considered cruel and unusual punishment.

Labor of that nature could very likely be deemed abnormal and beyond the scope of expectations for a child's age.

If ya don't believe me, call children's services and ask for a social worker and ask the social worker. Come back on here and let us know what they said.