1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A FB link to encourage us in supporting missions

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by quantumfaith, Dec 26, 2013.

1. quantumfaith

quantumfaith Active Member

I am not digitally skilled, so at present here is a link to a FB page (for those who may be FB members). Greg Dill, is a friend and "brother in Christ" that I met in a theological discussion on FB. (Yes he is of the reformed flavor) but yet we "connected". He is from Texas (I think). He and his family have living and sharing the Gospel with the Roma of Albania for a few years. The pictures speak volumes and should encourage us, who are blessed with some many "things" and conveniences. If you would like to perhaps be a part of supporting his families ministry to the Roma, please message me and I will give you information. I hope this link to the Christmas photos works.

https://www.facebook.com/gdill/media_set?set=a.10202727809781549.1073741842.1388514701&type=1