1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A fine example of Obama's foreign policy experience

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    State Department corrects Obama, says Egypt is an ally

The State Department, cutting through the confusion over President Obama's claim that Egypt is not a U.S. ally, contradicted his characterization Thursday.

For the record, spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said, Egypt is considered a major non-NATO ally.

The comment came as White House aides also carefully clarified the president's remarks.

The president made the initial statement in an interview with the Spanish-language Telemundo. "I don't think that we would consider them an ally, but we do not consider them an enemy," Obama said, reacting to the ongoing and intense demonstrations outside the U.S. Embassy in Cairo.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rects-obama-says-egypt-is-ally/#ixzz26QCOh8F3

2. dcorbett

dcorbett Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The man causes me grief as a citizen.

He loves himself, and he thinks he is invincible.

I pray we vote him out.

3. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If Obama would drop this fake war on women and pay attention to something real like a legitimate foreign policy he might get something done. Instead in the middle of this crisis he goes campaigning in Las Vegas. This goes to show where his personal priorities are.

#3 Revmitchell, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2012
  4. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Carter Corrects Obama: 'Egypt Is An Ally'

President Carter spoke to Drake University in Des Moines and was asked if he agrees with what Obama said about Egypt:

Carter: "Egypt is an ally of the US, we know Egypt well."

President Obama had earlier stated during an interview: Obama: 'Ya know, I don’t think that we would consider them an ally, but we do not consider them an enemy. '

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/09/13/Carter-Corrects-Obama-Egypt-Is-An-Ally