1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Friend In Need Please Pray !

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by cheerfreakus, Sep 15, 2003.

1. cheerfreakus

cheerfreakus New Member

Hey Everyone
    I come to you with a major prayer request. My best friend is the one who needs people to pray for her. She is not a Christian, I have been working on witnessing to her for about a year now but nothing is working and she has no desire to be a Christian. Her Boyfriend is home from the army and is putting lots of pressure on her to sleep with him. Her parents left for Florida today and she will be alone with him for an entire week. He is sleeping at her house tonight. Her mom also told her that is she gets pregnant that she is forcing her to get an abortion. Please pray that she will save herself and not do any thing that would hurt herself or her future husband .I have tried to help her and tell her but she wont listen. Please Pray!

In Christ name
    Ashley

2. Michael

Michael New Member

I will be praying hard...

Michael

3. Kayla

Kayla New Member

This is a hard situation. It is hard to watch a friend go through a bad guy dicision.I will praying for your friend. Pray for my cousin, Andrew and my uncle, Timmy. And may God help your friend to see the light of Jesus shining through you.