1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Good VP Choice for Mccain?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Ps104_33, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

Not true. The only chance Mccain has of getting THIS conservatives vote, is to pick a very strong social Conservative. Otherwise, I will not vote.

That may sound strange, but I would rather have an outspoken liberal in power for four years, than to have an undercover liberal like Mccain in for 8. When peoples taxes skyrocket under Obama, they will be ready to accept a social conservative.

As a Christian, my main issue is abortion. And so should it be every one elses. Personally, I say HOW DARE a Christian vote for a president based on economic issues, when 4,000 babies are murdered every day.

But that is just me.

2. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

I don't see Huckabee a viable candidate in the future any more than he was this time. Personally, as a Christian, I was insulted by his "phone call from God" trick.

3. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I nominate NY's 54th Gov. Eliot Spitzer. I know he's a democrat but I think he will add balance and diversity to the McCain ticket and most off all, he's going to need a job.

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Nah, Joe Lieberman could take a second run at VP since he has already endorsed McCain. Spitzer is being saved for Attorney Gereral.