1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Gorilla Dog

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by SovereignGrace, Aug 11, 2021.

1. SovereignGrace

SovereignGrace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A bunch of guys were in a cabin one night discussing who had the best hunting dog when one of them said, "I'm settlin' this debate right now! I have the best huntin' dog known to mankind!" When one of the others asked him what kind of hunting dog it was, he said. "A gorilla dog." "A gorilla dog? Why there ain't no sucjh thing! Even if there was, there's no gorillas around here to prove it." He told them to be at his house later that evening and he'd prove them wrong.

They got there about the edge of dark and turned the dog loose. He gave one a shotgun, another a flashlight, and another a pair of handcuffs. About 15 minutes later, the dog treed. They ran out to where the dog was and shined the light up in the tree, and lo and behold, there was a gorilla! The one with the handcuffs asked, "Why did you give me these handcuffs?" He replied, "When I climb up there and knock that gorilla out of the tree, the dog will bite him and when he throws his hands up in the air, you handcuff him." "Why do I have this shotgun?", the guy with it replied. "That way if that gorilla knocks me out of that tree first, you shoot that dog before I hit the ground!"