1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A GREAT college for teens to go to or any one

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Dallasdid, Sep 2, 2003.

1. Dallasdid

Dallasdid New Member

I went to visit Southwest Baptist University during sprink break. Here is the address

"1600 University Avenue, Bolivar, Missouri 65613"

Bolivar is right next to Springfield. This college would be an awesome college for any Christian teen are adult who is looking to go back to college. I went there for a week and with in that week was challenged by every thing I saw spiritually. They had missions week and they just changed there missions program to "incultrual studies" which is same thing but a lot more deep. This college has so many students onfire for God it shows through every thing that is done. If your a teen who loves sports they got every thing from Baseball to Football and more. They have a chapel that is open 24 hours a day for you to come and pray any time and while I was there they had the 24 hours of prayer. I spent the week with students who have a strong desire to serve God and a passion that really challenged me. At this campus you will grow close to God and there are ministries and ministries more abundtly. They have any thing you could wish for in a Christian college. And it has the one of the best prices for a Christian college around. The Profs are godly men with years of ministry expierence who educate the next generation of missionaries,pastors,evangelist, and much more. I challenge you as a teen are if your an adult looking to go back to Christian college to complete something check this place out. Also They have more than ministry courses if your not being lead to ministry they got a whole bunch of courses for you. Law, education, nursing, and many more things to offer. The campus student union has activities all the time for students to be involved in and it is a college of high morales and strong foundation on the Word of God. here is the website for the campus. http://falcon.sbuniv.edu/

But Christians please dont pass this by you will regret it. Also I did friday night evangelism with some students and we were out to 2 am witnessing and ministering to people. These students as I said before have a passion for God that will challenge you in so many ways to live your life for God better. Contact them with any questions and no I did not get paid to write this I loved this college and God willing will go to it. Any questions you would like to ask me my email is [email protected] thanks God bless [​IMG]