1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Great Night for the Revolution!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jan 20, 2008.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ron Paul is not going to win the GOP presidential nomination.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Then we'll have at least four years to hack on all these good "conservative" folks who hacked on Ron Paul when Hillary Clinton is the next POTUS won't we? :smilewinkgrin:

I'm going to start looking for a "we told you so" avatar with a big picture of Hillary Clinton on it right now. :wavey:

#3 poncho, Jan 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2008
  4. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

Here is what Cal Thomas said in his endorsement for Ron Paul:

"The only one behaving like a real Republican is Ron Paul, who actually wants to cut spending and get government out of our lives. He won't win the nomination because too many Republican are into handouts and redistribution, just like Democrats."

"It's a sad political season if you are a conservative... Maybe a miracle will happen and Republicans will start behaving like Republicans again."

While the GOP leadership and the Media are doing all they can to keep him from winning, it didn't keep me from proudly casting my vote for him last week here in Florida!

5. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    As will I here in Arkansas, although I may feel that I need to take a shower after voting in a GOP primary. :)