1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A mistake

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by ReformedBaptist, Sep 5, 2007.

1. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

Dear BB,

Recently in dialogue with webdog and skypair, out of frustration and taking an offense to the many felt personal attacks and belittlings, I became overly sarcastic. For this I apologize to the BB members and to skypair and webdog and ask your forgiveness for this brief stumbling.

I will continue to engage in conversation and dialogue correcting error and sharing the truth as God gives me grace to do so.

May the Lord have mercy on my frailties and be pleased to use me by His grace to encourage His elect.

Your servant in Christ,

RB

2. TCGreek

TCGreek New Member

RB, as a fellow brother in the Lord, none of us is without frailties of some kind or another. Your courage and humility, however, must be commended. Thanks for being of like passion.

#2 TCGreek, Sep 5, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2007
  3. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I didn't see this thread before your PM to me, nor before I sent my PM back to you and forgiveness is granted. Likewise if you took my posts as attacks and belittling, my apologies. That was not the intention when typing them.

#3 webdog, Sep 5, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2007
  4. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

No problem brother.