1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

a more generalized thread for sharing my artwork

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by evenifigoalone, Nov 29, 2020.

1. evenifigoalone

evenifigoalone Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I finished this one tonight:
    dash.png
    The tiger is a character from my childhood named Dash. He's probably my oldest OC (original character) and I'm quite fond of him

Some of my other art:
    dcl1wgj-52c2179d-44d6-41a3-8568-653ab911110e.jpg yamcha_finish.png attempt_at_journal_doll_by_colliequest-d8jnnhq.gif rainyday.png wip_practice_by_colliequest-dbbbv3x.jpg bounder.png dragon_by_colliequest-d757rqq.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. kathleenmariekg

kathleenmariekg Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes.
    It’s time to add some captions and a storyline for your characters, then you might find a new profession as a cartoonist.

Rob

• Like Like x 1
  4. Charles Perkins

Charles Perkins Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Thanks for sharing. I love artistic expression which can take on many forms, shapes, characteristics and qualities. Each is so unique in itself. Art is not only unique to the individual, but is an expression made in a moment of time. In art we can see the world both physical and spiritual through the eyes of another. We may not see what others see, yet it is difficult not to see something.

I hope you continue to share and like Rob says experiment by adding other elements like captioning, stories, poetry, whatever. It's all a part of the creative process and can add additional value to what your sharing.