1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Must See Video

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by Tom Bryant, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Tom Bryant

Tom Bryant Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

Its why I am a "straight" talking Pastor. I pull no strings, nor do I dress anything up. I put the responsibility where it belongs and its on the one who has sinned. They must become willing to give their whole heart, soul, mind and strength to the Lord and ask His forgiveness. I do not have the power to forgive him. He did not sin against me. He better be talking to the Lord about his condition and at least, if he dies, he will die praying. I just ask a man, who has been coming to my church for years, and is now in skilled nursing, if he has ever talked to the Lord about his sins, and ask God to forgive him. He said no, but had been thinking about it a lot lately. I told him, time was running out, he needed to get busy and talk to the Lord. He said he would. I pray he does. He sent his wife and son up to our church Sunday, so I think I touched him. I pray I did. I will go back again this week, and the next etc, if he is still there.
    That is just me.

BBob,