1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Quote from Hillary

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by 2 Timothy2:1-4, Oct 22, 2007.

1. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We can't afford the ones she has already put forth.

You just have to know more are coming as she tries desperately to buy the Presidency by buying a block of votes with every new entitlement she proposes.

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yep. The four years starting on January 20, 2009, should be very interesting.

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

The way things are going, the only quote you are going to hear from her that day is "I, Hillary Clinton, do solemnly swear....."

5. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    She might carry the South but her attempt at socialized medicine may have cost her Indiana, which has not voted for a Democrat Presidential candidate since LBJ in 1964. That is because she upset Eli Lilly & Co., the first successful manufacturer of insulin in the world. If Indianapolis is a company town, and it is, then Eli Lilly is the company that owns Indy.

Now US Senator Evan Bayh recently endorsed Clinton in an attempt, some say, to become the Vice-Presidential candidate from Indiana, but it is doubtful that even Evan Bayh could carry Indiana for Clinton or any other Democrat. I say this in spite of Evan's popularity with women that approaches that of teen-age girls with rock stars.

Personally, I don't find Hillary very logical. I guess the good part about getting old is that you don't have much longer to put up with much.

6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    That will be "Hillary Rodham Clinton". Or maybe that middle should be "Rob 'em" considering some of her statements on taxes. :)

#6 KenH, Oct 22, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2007