1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Rabbi, Hindu, and Televangelist

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by Thousand Hills, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Thousand Hills

Thousand Hills Active Member

A Rabbi, Hindu, and Televangelist are travelling across country, they break down in a rural area late at night but happen upon Farmer Brown's place.

They ask Farmer Brown if he has room for them to stay the night, he says sure, but I only have room for two of you, one will have to sleep in the barn.

The Rabbi says he will sleep in the barn, and goes out there. Thirty minutes later he comes back to the farmhouse and knocks on the door. He tells Farmer Brown "There's hogs out there and you know how my people are about pork".

So the Hindu agrees to go sleep in the barn, thirty minutes later the Hindu comes back to the farmhouse and knocks on the door. He tells Farmer Brown "There's cows out there and you know how my people are about cows."

So the televangelist agrees to go out and sleep in the barn. Thirty minutes later there is another knock on the door. Farmer brown opens the door and there are the hogs and cows.

2. ChristianLady1978

ChristianLady1978 New Member

Hahahahahaha! I like that one!