1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A re-introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by baptistteacher, Jan 21, 2012.

1. baptistteacher

Site Supporter

I suppose I should re-introduce myself. I had been fairly active a good while back, then about a year and half ago we had computer problems then internet connectivity issues and got out of the routine of checking in here even after we got back on the internet. Just before Christmas I found myself sitting in a hospital room with Mama and thought I'd see if my phone could access the BB, and it did. -- I can't make new paragraphs with it though. -- I am a 1978 graduate of Baptist Bible College Springfield, MO and a 1998 grad of Dallas Theological Seminary. [Masters of Christian Ed.] I have served in smaller churches and thus have been Bi-vocational most of the time. We have 3 kids and 3 grandkids, soon to be 4. -- We served in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada for 3 1/2 years, our 2 sons were born there. We have been back in Oklahoma since 1982. -- I am from Oklahoma and my wife is from a small town in Iowa [Stuart]. We met at BBC.

2. baptistteacher

Site Supporter

I should mention that I am a Mac user by choice.

3. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

Welcome back.

4. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Welcome back!! :wavey:

5. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

WELCOME Back, BT!