1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured A righteous branch

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Konstantin, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Konstantin

Konstantin Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    "Each Bible verse has a prophetic meaning, and it does not depend on the time of writing the book, and the section in which it entered. So, 99.9% of all Bible prophecies are still awaiting fulfillment. They are a detailed description of the most important events that will take place in heaven and on earth during the harvest and on the DAY of Pentecost. This is a description of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and making of the New Testament, this is a description of the events of the future 1000 years of the peace and especially its last days. If a person does not understand “the wordes of the prophesie of this booke,” then he does not believe the Scriptures, does not believe the Author of the Scriptures, with all the ensuing consequences.

The people of Israel, having all the necessary prophecies about the birth of Jesus Christ, did not recognize Him. This is a prototype of the future time; history will repeat itself. The people of Israel will not recognize Christ who now comes from the tribe of Joseph.

Blessing his sons, Jacob foretold the fate of his descendants. With his words, the Scripture speaks of the fate of the twelve tribes of Israel during the harvest period of 49 years, during the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the next Millennium of peace. However, Jacob, unlike the rest of the predictions, actually blessed Joseph. And that was a special blessing. It exceeded the blessings of his ancestors to the utmost limit. Scripture prophetically says that Jesus Christ “preuailed aboue his brethren ... but the birthright” was transferred to another. Who is he?

“For Iudah preuailed aboue his brethren, and of him came the chiefe rulers, but the birthright was Iosephs” (1Chr.5:2).

According to the prophecies, a Shepherd should come from the tribe of Joseph to Israel, he is the Anointed of the God of Jacob. The Almighty will bless him with “blessings of heauen aboue, blessings of the deepe that lyeth vnder, blessings of the breasts and of the wombe.” (Gen. 49:25). He is promised fruitfulness, victory and prosperity.

Scripture calls him: an Euangelist (2 Tim.4: 5) (KJV1611); messenger (Luke 7:27); a faithfull witnesse (Ps. 89:37); the Apostle (Heb. 3: 1); Christ (Rev. 11:15), Anoynted (Ps. 2: 2), (Ps. 89); a Prophet vnto the nations (Jer. 1: 5); seruant (Is. 42: 1); the first borne (Ps. 89:27), (1 Chronicles 5: 1,2); the Just one (Acts 7:52); righteous seruant (Is.53: 11); the Sheapheard (Gen. 49:22-26); a lambe (Is. 53: 7); the Prince (Ezek. 44: 2,3); the Prince of life (Acts 3:15); Prince Michael (Dan.10:21); the Holy one of Israel (Is.47:4); “the man whose name is the Branch” (Zech. 3.6); a righteous branch (Jer. 23: 5); The Lord Our Righteousnes (Jer. 23: 6)."

Maybe someone has thoughts on this?

2. utilyan

utilyan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

""Each Bible verse has a prophetic meaning, and it does not depend on the time of writing the book, and the section in which it entered. So, 99.9% of all Bible prophecies are still awaiting fulfillment. They are a detailed description of the most important events that will take place in heaven and on earth during the harvest and on the DAY of Pentecost. This is a description of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and making of the New Testament, this is a description of the events of the future 1000 years of the peace and especially its last days. If a person does not understand “the wordes of the prophesie of this booke,” then he does not believe the Scriptures, does not believe the Author of the Scriptures, with all the ensuing consequences."

Says who? What page is that on? Chapter and Verse.

3. Konstantin

Konstantin Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    "For I testifie vnto euery man that heareth the wordes of the prophesie of this booke, If any man shal adde vnto these things, God shall adde vnto him the plagues, that are written in this booke." (Rev.22:18)

4. utilyan

Site Supporter

That sounds true for Revelations.

"Each Bible verse has a prophetic meaning, and it does not depend on the time of writing the book, and the section in which it entered."

Where is a bible verse that teaches this?

5. Konstantin

Konstantin Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The Author of the Bible gave this verse for his entire Вook, not for any part of it. The Bible contains 66 books.

6. utilyan

Site Supporter

His book was revelation. And he particularly says words of prophesies in his book, nothing about cryptic things through ALL the scriptures.

Its one thing to say everything in this book and another to say ALL of scriptures.

Are you saying there is not a verse in the bible that plainly teaches ----->"Each Bible verse has a prophetic meaning, and it does not depend on the time of writing the book, and the section in which it entered." ??

And what page told you what 66 books belong in the bible for that matter?

If I stuck you in a library with the books separated along with forgeries and mistakes you think you can pick them out without mistake?

Without cheating off an bible with the selection already chosen for you , without google, unless you were trained so can you honestly name all the 66 books of the bible?

It seems to me you are taking someone's word for it.

7. Konstantin

Konstantin Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Yes, I believe the word of God. Take the King James Bible (KJV1611) there are 66 books, besides the apocrypha. More in the topic "The bible of the King"

8. Konstantin

Konstantin Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    "And I wil powre vpon the house of Dauid, and vpon the inhabitants of Ierusalem the spirit of grace and of supplications, and they shall looke vpon me whom they haue pearced, and they shal mourne for him, as one mourneth for his onely sonne, and shall be in bitternesse for him, as one that is in bitternesse for his first borne." (Zech.12:10)

This verse speaks of the Lord Jesus Christ (me) and the Evangelist (him). At the moment of the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, Israel will weep for the Evangelist as for their first born.

It will happen at the beginning of the Millennium.

9. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    "99.9% of all Bible prophecies are still awaiting fulfillment."

I am willing to bet you did not include the prophesies related to His first coming.
    Can you show your count?

10. Konstantin

Konstantin Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I think you forgot to read the first sentence. Every Bible verse contains at least one prophecy.

11. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    OK. I "forgot".

I would ask then, for more than one scripture to back this statement, "Every Bible verse contains at least one prophecy."

Just to make sure I understand, do you define prophecy as "a teaching"?

12. Konstantin

Konstantin Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Biblical doctrine is not based on the word of "men" (1 Thess. 2:13). It is "a more sure word of prophecie" (2 Peter 1:19) (KJV1611) If you want to see an example of the construction of biblical doctrine, I can give you a link.

13. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    So the whole bible is a prophesy.

So do I understand you correctly that, "by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord" is a prophecy?

14. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I misunderstood. Sorry.
    Now I am wondering where this quote came from. "Each Bible verse has a prophetic meaning..."

So please tell me what "prophetic meaning" means to you. That will help me understand your message.

15. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I disagree with the OP... The Bible is about the LORD who was going to come, the LORD did come and the LORD who is going to come again... I would say being a believer over 50 years, instead of 99.9% percent prophecy is unfulfilled, over 90% and maybe more has already been fulfilled in Jesus Christ... The only prophecy I know that has yet to be fulfilled is, when our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ returns to take us home... Brother Glen:)

1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Konstantin

Konstantin Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You can read about it here A righteous branch;

17. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Dear Konstantin,

Thank you for the link.

"Work by S.Y. Kharchenko

Each Bible verse has a prophetic meaning, and it does not depend on the time of writing the book, and the section in which it entered. So, 99.9% of all Bible prophecies are still awaiting fulfillment."

This man makes the statement but does not say how he arrived at it. It is a pretty important statement.
    He quotes various scriptures and goes on to make other points but gives no proof of the opening statement.

Would you hazard a guess as to how many prophesies there are in the bible and how many have been fulfilled that .1%?
    I would define a prophecy is some event stated that will be fulfilled in the future after the statement has been made.

18. Konstantin

Konstantin Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    No, the entire Bible is a prophetic Book. The Author of the Scripture uses those events that happened in the past for a detailed description of the events taking place today and those that will still occur in the future.

19. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Tell us the prophetic meaning of this verse?

1 Chronicles 6:5 Abishua fathered Bukki, Bukki fathered Uzzi,

(Note: Numbering Bible verses is a new phenomenon that the ancients did not do. I'm fascinated to see how you assert something not stated in the Bible.)

20. Konstantin

Konstantin Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    There is no such verse in the Bible. This verse is:

"And Abishua begate Bukki, and Bukki begate Uzzi" (1Chr.6:5) (AVKJV1611)

One cannot know the prophetic meaning of all the verses in the Bible. People will live on this Earth for another 1050 years and will be revealing the secrets of the Bible.

The Bible has more than just the exact order of books, chapters, and verses. The Bible indicates prophetic contexts (paragraphs) in chapters.