1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Thank You

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by GraceSaves, Oct 6, 2003.

1. GraceSaves

GraceSaves New Member

I just wanted to say a big thank you to those non-Catholics who continue to disagree with our beliefs, even completely so, but maintain such a civil, Christian, and loving attitude. I just want to personally thank Neal, mioque, Briguy, and Adam and Teresa (when they were still around here).

It's never been nicer to disagree so much. ;) You make continuing to converse and dialogue worthwhile for me.

2. mioque

mioque New Member

Where is the graemlin that is blushing when you need it. :D

I wouldn't describe my attitude as loving, I don't deserve that praise.

It is my professional opinion as a church historian that a number of folks in this section of the board are misinformed.
    And it is my amateur opinion that most of them are willfully so.

I mean, I could write a book filled with all the stuff that is wrong with Catholicism.
    But those issues almost never show up around here, instead we are bombarded with all sorts side-issues and nonsense made up by the same 19th century protestant apologists that wrote:"The awfull disclosures of Maria Monk". :rolleyes:

3. neal4christ

neal4christ New Member

And thank-you, Grant, for your kindness and kind words. You truly are a model of Christian charity that all of us could follow. (I know, your not perfect, but you strive very hard to show kindness and love ;) ) I am in complete agreement with you that it has never been more civil to disagree with certain others.

May the Lord Bless You and Keep You,
    Neal