1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Woman's Heart

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Sopranette, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Sopranette

Sopranette New Member

Isn't the earth a better place with a woman's touch? It goes beyond hair length, the choice of clothes, whether she works outside the home or not. A woman's heart gives life a sense of humbleness, loyalty, strength, softness, and wisedom. And that is something beautiful. Share your Women's Heart stories here....

love,

Sopranette

2. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If I interrupted my woman at this point to tell her she spelt “wisdom” wrong she’d give me a piece of her mind, from the heart, alright. :laugh:

Definitely, not good that man should be alone. Could you imagine how men would behave in the world without a woman’s touch…coming from the end of the cracking of the whip! :tonofbricks: Or on the other hand, what about a world with only women, what would that be like? (That would be another tread I guess) Truly, I could say that I was tamed quite a bit because of a woman’s heart (her majoring in social rehabilitation may have given her an edge). Also, my baby girl greatly softened my heart; and this week turning 16 still has affects on the way I look at things.

#2 Benjamin, Feb 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2008
  3. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It was a woman's touch that ushered in Paradise Lost. I wouldn't say the world is a better place for that.

4. Sopranette

Sopranette New Member

Ooops!:eek: I blame this man made keyboard for the error. But that's sweet about your baby girl. Sounds like she has you wrapped around her finger alright!

love,

Sopranette

5. Sopranette

Sopranette New Member

To say women are to blame for Paradise lost is totally in error. They were equally sinful.

love,

Sopranette

6. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

I don't understand your point in relation to the OP. Are you saying the world would be a better place if God had not created a woman?

7. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, my point is that a woman's touch is only something beautiful when in harmony with the created order of things. Out of order it is one of the most destructive influences in the world.

I'm with the mother of Lemuel on this one. Who can find a virtuous woman?

8. The Scribe

The Scribe New Member

1 Timothy 2:14 (KJV)
    And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Proverbs 31:10 (KJV)
    10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
    11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
    12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

9. TCGreek

TCGreek New Member

My wife is a great reminder. :thumbs:

10. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe part of being created in the "image of God" is the fellowship of the "one flesh" men and women have. We are made for fellowship, intimacy, and "oneness". The marriage relationship mirrors, in some way, the relationship within the Godhead (the "oneness" shared between Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) and Christ's relationship with His church (as the "bride of Christ").

I also believe this is the area which Satan's attacks are most pointed. The distortion of the marriage relationship into what the world offers in many alternatives are pale imitations of the read deal.

peace to you:praying:

11. Beth

Beth New Member

I agree

This was a good post.