1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Abortion doctor shot and killed in church...

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Alive in Christ, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    At the risk of being called a conspiracy nut (it's coming, I know), but I would not discount the very real possibility of one of the left "sacrificing" one of their own just to give the media the opportunity to trash the Pro-lifers.

Stranger things have happened!!!

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    So you don't think that non-Christians should be allowed to attend a worship service? That's an interesting position for a Christian to take.

3. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

That is a poor excuse to vote for a baby killer even if it were accurate. "bho" will come closer to destroying the country than Governor Sarah Palin. At least she has accomplished something other than pimp for the Chicago/Daly democrat machine.

4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Either provide evidence that President Obama has killed a baby(or anyone for that matter) or act like a Christian and stop committing libel.

Do you consider former President Bush to be a mass murdering because of the tens of thousands of people who have died in Iraq because he ordered the U.S. military to invade that country?

5. OldRegular

If you had read the news report it said "his" church, implying he was a member. A more "interesting" position for a Christian to take is supporting abortion. I have often asked how a Christian could support abortion, including this Forum. I have never gotten an answer. Give it a try Ken.

6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I do not support abortion. If I had my way, all abortions - for any reason - would be illegal.

7. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Regardless of whether someone is considered a member of a particular church, are you saying that you are opposed to allowing non-Christians to attend a
    worship service, member or non-member?

8. OldRegular

One of 'bho"s first acts after the inauguration was to reinstate US funding for overseas abortions. That makes him a baby killer.

Also while in the Illinois Senate he voted against a bill that would require medical aid for a child born alive after a "failed" abortion. That makes him a baby killer.

And Ken I don't need an abortionist to give me advice on how to "act like a Christian". I am a Christian, saved by the grace of GOD!

9. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    1) No, it doesn't. Your thinking is badly flawed.

2) No, it doesn't. Your thinking is badly flawed.

3) Praise God!!!! So am I. Praise God!!!! :godisgood:

10. OldRegular

No Ken! I am saying that Christians should not fellowship with a baby killer like Tiller!

11. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    So if a non-Christian walks into a worship service you are attending, you get up and walk out?

12. OldRegular

You are delusional!

You are delusional!

I pray that you are not delusional

13. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Being badly delusional is when someone calls a person a killer and can't provide any evidence whatsoever to back up his statement.

14. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

If BHO is a baby killer then G. Bush is a murderer of young Americans in the military. You emotions are running away with your logic and rationality.

15. OldRegular

Ken

You have gone beyond being silly with this query to being assinine.

16. sag38

sag38 Active Member

And that coming from someone who believes life doesn't start until after birth. So, abortion isn't killing a baby, it's just killing a fetus. If I thought that way I too would have no problem voting for an abortionist nor using the flawed logic that is used to support voting for one. I guess John the Baptist was just a fetus i as he jumped for joy in his mother's womb when Mary came to visit Elizabeth. I guess Jeremiah was just a fetus when he was know by God before he was even born. David, who says that he was fearfully and wonderfully in his mother's womb made was just a fetus with no right to life.

#36 sag38, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
  17. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't think you have any place to talk until you stop your libeling of the president of the United States.

18. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you referring to me?

I believe that life begins at conception and am opposed to in vitro fertilization if more than one egg is fertilized in the process.

#38 KenH, May 31, 2009
    Last edited: May 31, 2009
  19. OldRegular

crabtownboy and KenH.

When you become rational then perhaps we can discuss; but anyone who professes to be a follower of Jesus Christ and tries to justify supporting the baby killer 'bho" is irrational.

20. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Barack Obama is not a baby killer. You can post that another thousand times in addition to the thousand times you have already posted that libelous statement on this board and it still won't be true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.