1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Accountability at Walter Reed?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by El_Guero, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Will there be accountability at Walter Reed or is this more political hyperbole?

[snipped]

These comments did not mysteriously disappear. They were snipped because the poster is carrying out a consistent campaign of publicly being critical of moderator decisions. I, C4K deleted the comments.

#1 El_Guero, Feb 23, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2007
  2. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

Veterans hospitols seem to have a bad reputation. Is this what we will get when Hillary implements her national health care plan?

3. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

That is difficult to say.

But, walter reed is not supposed to be a VA hospital.

And if the VA medical system is what we are going to - it will be scary. IMHO.

4. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

Hello Wayne,

There is no need for you to warn people that your threads and posts have been removed by the BB moderators because you broke the BB posting rules to which you agreed to when you became a member. Simply post your threads and abide by the BB rules and nothing will be deleted/removed. Break the rules and moderator action will follow.

5. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

BB

I have no idea that I was breaking the rules as you say. In fact, I only remember one post in the last year that was deleted because I was getting close to breaking the rules when someone did a personal attack and I replied. LE deleted those posts.

What I have complained about has been the 20 plus posts and threads that have magically disappeared over the last month or two. These did NOT break the rules.

I was told that my posts and threads WERE NOT targeted.

Now you tell me they are.

I am confused.

Is it a hacker that is deleting my posts and threads or is it someone else?

6. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

I am closing this thread. It is not disappearing mysteriously.

If the poster wants to reopen the thread without his agenda he may do so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.