1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured ADD, ADHD, Panic Attacks... Spiritual or Physical problems? Or both?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by evangelist6589, Apr 12, 2014.

1. prophet

prophet Active Member
    Site Supporter

I was told, in Bible College, by the professor, that Visas required up to date shots.

You can call that ignorance, if you are correct, then I was told wrong.

I'll be wrong again.

Either way, you have no idea what my medical background is, and you have believed what you were told concerning immunizations.

If you were up on DNA recoding, you would understand that, just like in most prescription drugs, the risk outweighs the reward.

However did the Man survive the first 6,000 years, before immunizations?

Maybe God allowed for, and revoked epidemics?

Num 21:9
    9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

Ever seen that symbol? On a med. bracelet?

2. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Many that have good intentions are not always well informed.
    Also countries may differ from one to another.
    Your ignorance is about me and my personal situation. You should not assume what you do not know (the country I go to and its requirements for example).
    You are wrong. People die because they don't take the prescription drugs given to them by their doctors. I would be one of those people. That is all I have to say on that matter.
    The only reason people get well from some of the diseases I encounter in various nations is because of the medicines that man has developed. Without the medication, one could do the cruel thing and leave the person to die. Put yourself in that place: Commit murder or give them medication.
    He didn't. London was almost wiped out by the Plague.
    There is no cure for AIDS. Parts of Africa, where immorality is rampant, are being decimated.
    When people came from European nations to settle America they came with their own diseases. They had immunity, but the native Americans didn't. Thousands were wiped out.
    There have been large plagues of TB and Polio in the past killing hundreds if not thousands. Do a search. Yet nowadays these diseases have been largely contained and were once thought to be eradicated.

Man didn't survive. What they often thought were "natural causes" was probably cancer, failure of the liver, (cirrhosis due to drinking), lung cancer (smoking), etc. But they had no way of diagnosing these things.
    The average age of man was only 45. Now it is close to 75-80.
    God has allowed man to use his intellect to extend his time on this earth from an average lifespan of 45 to almost twice that. Immunizations have played an important role in that.

3. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Some do enjoy a long life, but it is not always without trials and sickness.
    Here is a good testimony for you to read by one of our members.
    He has seen quite a few doctors and tasted of a good many medicines throughout the years:

http://www.baptistboard.com/showpost.php?p=2099462&postcount=141

4. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The OP isn't about immunizations, in fact, it's about conditions that aren't even treated with immunizations. You seem to infer that ailments such as ADD/ADHD and seizures are caused by such. It seems you are accusing parents of "unbelief" by getting vaccinations and that ADD is the punishment for that unbelief. Am I correct?

5. prophet

prophet Active Member
    Site Supporter

Not quite what I am saying.
    Immunizations have been the cause of many maladies such as Autism, ADD, and ADHD.

I never implied that they are a punishment.

There is as much risk as reward inherent in immunizations, maybe more.

6. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Really?
    Just suppose history could repeat itself, except today we have far more technology and advancements:
    http://www.aztec-history.com/fall-of-the-aztec-empire.html

Today we have very effective vaccinations against smallpox. Suppose the Aztecs could have been vaccinated against the disease? It would have changed the course of history.

Suppose the Pakistani would allow their children to be vaccinated against Polio? They would, in essence, stop murdering their own children--genocide, as well as stop the spread of the disease to other nations, as already noted. These are actual documented facts.

Risk vs. reward?
    life vs. death?