1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Adding Toolbars

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by dh1948, Feb 15, 2006.

1. dh1948

dh1948 Member
    Site Supporter

I would like to add a hotmail and a charter toolbar to my computer since I have email accounts with both. I already have a yahoo toolbar. Can anyone tell me how to do that?

If it matters, my operating system is XP2000.

Thanks.

2. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't think Hotmail offers a toolbar. Don't know what "charter" is; is that your internet service provider?

3. dh1948

dh1948 Member
    Site Supporter

Yes, charter is my internet provider. At one time I had a hotmail icon on my yahoo toolbar that allowed me to click on it and go straight to my hotmail sign-in. Somehow, I managed to lose it. I was thinking that somehow I could add the hotmail icon and the charter icon so I could straight to my sign-ins on both of them. Thanks for your help.

4. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

FYI Army won't let us use any tool bars. Says they contain spyware that sends back viewing info. When you open the firewall to allow the tool bar to obtain its information, it opens the channel to send back the info.

5. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I personally dislike toolbars; I prefer as much window space as I can get.

dh, here's what I figured out: Right-click in your Yahoo toolbar area; one of the options should be "Add/Edit Buttons." Select that, and you should be directed to a Yahoo members log-in web site. If you have a Yahoo account, log-in; if not, you have the option to register.

I don't have a Yahoo account, so that's as far as I got. I assume after this you have the option of adding buttons & links.

Good luck!