1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured After the LIVE hearings (Trump) . . . questions????

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Nov 13, 2019.

?

Is he guilty or not?

Poll closed Nov 13, 2020.
  1. The hearings have proved nothing . . .

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. The heaarings are wasting my TAX dollars . . .

14 vote(s)
    77.8%
  3. I have believed Trump is guilty, and the hearins only prove it to be . . .

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've said this on various threads in various sub-forums here already, but...

Remember 25 years ago when Clinton was impeached. Even though there was CLEAR EVIDENCE Clinton lied to Congress about Monica & Paula Jones, the Senate didn't come close to convicting him. And it blew up in the GOP's face; they lost 14 House seats & 2 Senate seats. They lost control of the House & the Speakership.

Pelosi now has her pants in a wad. She doesn't dare oppose impeachjment, but she's hoping it doesn't happen, cuz the results will be the same. The Senate vote won't even be close, & the GOP wil, have a field day pointing out the Dems' colossal waste of OUR $$ on the Russian collusion, as well as this Ukraine stuff. And the election is less than a year away, while it was over 2 years off after the Clinton debacle.

Pelosi knows full well there'll be no conviction, & it'll blow up in the Dems' face; they'll lose quite a few seats, & control of the House, & Pelosi will be out as Speaker. And not every Dem senator will vote "Guilty" as they'll fear the backlash from a failed attempt, which could oust them from office.

• Like Like x 2
  3. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    yes but the hatred for Trump is blind and hysterical to the point that it is beyond their control.
    no matter that it will fail in the senate they have to try to impeach, hoping beyond hope to cripple him.

"AT LEAST WE TRIED".

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I didn’t watch any of the hearings

But I heard about them from a guy who read something about them written by a commentator who knows someone who might have listened to someone who did.

Rob

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think i might have talked to his boss.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A report by Yahoo financial reporter Kristin Myers shows Trump's campaign contributions have jumped up considerably since the impeachment hearings began, giving credence to Pelosi's fears that it's gonna blow up in the Dems' faces.

Trump campaign raises millions during impeachment hearings

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They are still refighting the 2016 Election, as this is a sham, as NO direct evidence that Trump did anything illegal. much less impeachable!Atleast President Clinton had defined I believe 7 things that he did, such as perjury, to warrant the case against him!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, & it still blew up in the GOP's face !

The Dems won't be ready to weather the storm when the impeachment fails, & the public will be angry over the huge waste of their $$ on hot air !

They will lose quite a few seats in the House, as it's the body generationf the impeachment and authorizing the expenditures on it.

Just look at the upward spike in Trump campaign contributions since this debacle has started ! (About a $ 3 million jump !)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dems don't care. They don't care. They're going through the motions. They know they're lying. They know their lies are exposed. But they don't care. Their impeachment does not stand or fall on evidence, but how far they can get away with their perversion of the system.

They. Must. Be. Stopped.

• Like Like x 1
  10. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Dems are very unhappy and they are not going to stop until everyone else is very unhappy.

11. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Continuing to mull this over, I find it increasingly disturbing that they knew the highly unqualified son of Vice President Biden was on the board of the most politically corrupt company in Ukraine, yet considered it of little import. Complicity?

How can they claim to be seriously concerned about political corruption in Ukraine and not much concerned about American involvement in that political corruption? Hypocrisy.

To raise an alarm over President Trump wanting the new Ukrainian president to look into this blatant intertwining of political corruption sounds more than a little suspicious. Cover-up?

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think that Pelosi's son was also on the take on the Ukraine.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    63FE1AED-687F-45C8-9661-A57CD4173568.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1