1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

After The S-Election?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Oct 20, 2012.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

GERALD CELENTE - Accelerating Economic MELTDOWN Could Ultimately Lead to MARTIAL LAW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygYzQE646vk&feature=related

History Before It Happens.

The Official Trends Journal Channel

Gerald is a little upset about the "disappearance" of 1.6 billion dollars from MF Global because a couple million of it was his. There will be no charges of fraud.

Gerald might seem to be a bit uptight but he has a remarkable record of economic forecasting.

No folks I ain't no smarter than you and I can't see into the future I just make it a habit of listening to the people who know and speak the truth. If it seems like they are a bit angry and upset it's only because they are.

#21 poncho, Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2012
  2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Max Keiser is forecasting a global currency collapse by this April. Is he crazy? He sure seemed it in this broadcast. WoW! I know all the "experts" are claiming the economy is recovering.

Reckon we'll find out who's right come April.

#22 poncho, Oct 23, 2012
  3. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

April??? Did you say April??? What about the Mayan end of the world December 21, 2012?? Just think of all the Christmas presents that will be wasted, not to speak of the profits off them going to the international bankers.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Max Keiser is the one who said April not me. I doubt very much the financial oligarchy is all that worried about a few Christmas presents when they are stealing the wealth of entire nations right before our eyes. And as far as the Mayan calender is concerned I'll take Jesus word over the Mayan's every time.

Jesus said no man knows the hour of his return. Wouldn't that include the Mayans?

#24 poncho, Oct 23, 2012
  5. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

But the Mayan doomsdate fits right in with the giant conspriacy.

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Are we back to using sarcasm already?