1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aiding and abetting illegal immigration

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Wesley Briggman, Apr 4, 2019.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Islam owns people and Democrats used to own people. Is Islam wrong?

2. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You're the one with the perverted image of America. Not so "Christian first" to spend Easter day calling other Christians' perspectives "anti-Christian" and "perverted" when YOUR party is the party of perversion, including abortion on demand and outright infanticide.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You know the Word like a broken record, thus miss the teaching by miles. You seem unable to tell the difference between giving and taking, between an individual Christian and the church, between the church and a nation, etc., etc., etc.

But please, sell all you have, including your access to the Internet--especially your access to the Internet--and give it to whomever you think poor, if you think you should. However, don’t be fooled into thinking that will save you, because it won’t. That is not the issue here at all, and if you had read and understood the whole story, you would know that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Republicans are going to INCREASE the number of abortions by taking away family planning and contraceptives. There will continue to be abortions just as there have been for hundreds of years. The abortion rate today in the U.S. is less than it was before Roe vs. Wade. Support something that will continue to reduce it not increase it.

5. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Republicans are going to abolish abortion, a main plank of the Democrat Party, which is the party of slavery, KKK, Jim Crow, lynching, homosexual marriage, high-taxes, big government, and global slavery.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am saved by faith offered freely through grace. Salvation is not only dependent upon saying "The Sinner's Prayer" but on having a true born-again experience which changes your life. If your counting on the false doctrine of "Eternal Security" good luck. You'll need it.

7. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Mass migration is about global slavery.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    I’m glad you’re saved. I highly recommend it to everyone. But being saved doesn’t make you right about this issue, you see, or perhaps you don’t. That’s just the trouble with folks who think being saved automatically makes them right about things. It doesn’t. Not by a long shot. And you are quite wrong about this one, but most especially about it determining whether or not someone is saved. In that you are dead wrong.

9. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The arrogance or perhaps ignorance of your post is astounding. You guarantee your own salvation while willfully supporting the abominations of the flesh, & the willful murder of the most innocent among us & yet tell others they will need luck with their salvation. Thinking like yours is why people call church goers hypocrites. It just doesn’t compute.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    This paragraph is so morally backward, so disingenuous that it is perhaps best characterized as serpent's truth. Take away family planning and contraceptives? Only if these terms are being used as euphemisms for abortion, which some do, but which is a grave evil. Christians should not allow themselves to be so deceived.

Abortions were not tracked prior to Roe v Wade, just as illegal aliens are not tracked today. However, many are abandoning abortion because they realize its evil, this despite the evil efforts of Dems/Progressives to promote this baby murder, and now even beyond birth. No aware Christian could support such in good conscience.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What family planning?

12. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good thing Mary didn’t have a Planned Parenthood around the corner to confuse her human mind with an easy, quick alternative to her pregnancy. It was inconvenient for her, not even married yet, & then she had to deal with Joseph, & she had no means to care for a child at that time, what might she have done in the perfect world of options that are now freely offered? Did I just say that? Are you offended? I hope so.

• Like Like x 1
  13. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Being saved does not make me right about all issues that we might discuss. I've never claimed that it did. It also doesn't make you right about all issues either. But I do highly recommend salvation to everyone as well.

14. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm making my statement of faith. Everyone does that at least once, correct? My faith just doesn't allow me to accept the strictly S Baptist belief in eternal security. You can accept that if you want. I myself don't.

15. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why would that offend me? I believe in the virgin birth and the interaction of an angel with both Mary and Joseph to address their concerns and convince them that the child was of God.

16. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    How are the Republicans taking away family planning and contraceptives? Both of those things are perfectly fine with the Republican party and the individual citizen can still access them at their own expense. Good grief, does the taxpayer have to pay for everything for everyone? If you are referring to Planned Parenthood, just where is it written that taxpayer dollars must go to a private organization whose main concern is providing abortion?

17. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am talking about Planned Parenthood. Their main activities are family planning, medical care for pregnant women, and contraception. About 7% of their funds go to abortion which is not funded at all (0%) by the federal government.

18. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Only about 3% of Bill Cosby's sexual activity is sexual assault. Should we look the other way and ignore and/or forgive it?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We're not talking about an individual. An individual's activities can't be separated from each other. We're talking about an organization. Some cops are bad cops. Does that mean we should not support the police?

20. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    Those statistics sound not a little suspect, unless they are the usual euphemisms for abortion, which, again, many people use that way. To claim they don't use government funds toward abortion is to deny they do abortions or to deny they receive any government funding. Also, they use their government funding for lobbying purposes in order to keep up their abortion evils.

I'm just thankful that none of my tax money goes to support "Planned Parenthood." Talk about your euphemisms for evil, that’s a real doozy. Their mission and administration is mostly aimed at advancing abortion, with just enough fluff to claim otherwise.