1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

All Baptist in Alabama please read!

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Dallasdid, May 18, 2004.

1. Dallasdid

Dallasdid New Member

Hello my name is John Brodeur and if your reading this then I hope it is because your in Alabama. I am in Cullman and I wanted to let all of you know that Warriors for Christ Bible club is doing an evangelism conference and I would love to have you guys come to it. The teaching is from Way of the Master and it is very strongly Bibical. This is how JEsus talked to people this is what He used hince the name "Way of the Master" This is what Paul used, peter used, sprugion used and many other men of God. The event will be held at the end of August and if you are interested in coming please contact me John Brodeur at [email protected] or my phone number 401-787-7552. This is a Rhode Island number because I have a Rhode Island cell phone so if you cant do long distance just email me. The evangelism conference is FREE yes thats right Free. And you will even get free stuff that is awesome like a book and much more. So please come out and learn how to better share your faith from the example of Jesus.

2. mr. messy

mr. messy New Member

I live in Indiana but what you have written sounds good. I hope that you do get responses from men in Alabama. There is a (private) Mens Forum (whatever it is called). If you could get on that, then you might have a better response (?) from men. Thanks for reading, Mr. Messy