1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

All Things Bacon

Discussion in 'Health and Wellness' started by kathleenmariekg, Dec 2, 2020.

1. kathleenmariekg

kathleenmariekg Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you so much! It is perfect! Some sales are only at the lower price if I buy more of the item than I carry at once. Now I will be able to take advantage of those sales.

I got rerouted and had to go to another store, this afternoon. There was man at the register next to me that had card after card rejected. Having this cart means I could purchase his small item for him. I was able to start paying this forward already. Thank you!

We lost another pedestrian today. I did not know at the time what closed down the area, and forced me to shop elsewhere. A young mother was killed by a car. The children are expected to survive. I cross that intersection almost every day. The speed limit is about triple what is safe. An 8 lane highway runs straight through this densely populated residential area, and the pedestrians keep getting hit.

Please pray for those children. They are expected to survive, but they lost their mom, this afternoon.

I'm supposed to be here. I don't know for how long, but long enough to see what I am supposed to see here.

2. Hannahande

Hannahande Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nope I dont save it. Could we reuse it?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    At Duck Donuts you can grab a warm donut with maple icing and chopped bacon, it's their specialty!

Rob

• Like Like x 1