1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Allen West on Obama and America?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Feb 3, 2015.

1. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

That's what you're going with? That the leader of the free world had no intelligence on the enemy? That the leader of the free world had no information about the religion of those who attacked us on September 11th?

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

So we went to war at the beckoning of a President who was ignorant about Islam?:laugh:

Let's just rewrite history. His advisors weren't ignorant and neither was he. Save the excuses.

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If that's the way you want to spin it, go ahead.

Bush recognized who the enemy was and where they came from, but he did not ascribe their actions to the entire religion and everyone that practices it. Do you?

#43 carpro, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2015
  4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't believe any of you would speak the way you do in cyber space if you had to look the person in their face.

5. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

You are correct! However, when the irrational defend the occupant of the White House, when he is not flying around on Air Force One, people tend to overreact!

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Today 3:29 AM

Today 9:26 AM to Matt Wade

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=98016&page=4

:rolleyes:

7. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you conflicted, Zaac? One black man just dissed another. Do you think Allen West is really black?

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Why would I be conflicted? you're obviously still confused bout what you think you know about me. It's rather hilarious.

9. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Fanning the flames are you? Or did you set out to make a point? What I wrote at 9:26 is nothing I wouldn't say to him in person. I was merely agreeing with another member point of view.

BTW - the same goes for you. You would never talk to the folks and good old boys like you do if they were looking you in the eye. If you did, you know they'd be all over you like ugly on ugly! :tonofbricks:

BTW - it is now 9:41 PM

10. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you denying that you lack Christian empathy and a spirit like the Savior who lives within you?

Once again, even though you mock us; talk ugly to us; all of us love you and forgive you for not being civil and Christlike when it comes to your passionate outbursts. Passion is fine Zaac, but COMPASSION is what we are instructed to reflect when talking with our brethren! :tear:

11. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I have quarantined some to the idiots lists because of this.

12. matt wade

I guarantee I would speak to you in the exact same fashion in person as I do on this board.

13. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

To RD2, maybe???? As a rule, never!

If true, you would not be around today spouting such claims - somebody would have already given you a mouth full of fist and you would have swallowed all your teeth!!:smilewinkgrin::thumbs:

14. matt wade

You must hang around with a great crowd of Christians that would resort to physical violence when they are told something they don't want to hear.

15. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your attitude is such that it provokes fighting, Matt. I believe as JWP, the manner in which you talk to some of us would begin with your verbal confrontation and insults escalating into a physical confrontation, and that is why I say you would not be so nasty if you were face-to-face with those you live/like to provoke.

BTW - I think you'd be more civil in a face-to-face, because I don't see you as being as tough as you like to present yourself to be. In fact, I see you as one of those puffer fish, blowing yourself up to look mean and larger than you really are. And puffer fish are good eating in the order of the fittest.

People tend to lose all civility in on line chats and debates. In a way, cyber space has created a lot of bully mentality, because bullies can say what they want then flick the "off switch" and go to bed. No repercussions or consequences for one's words, has created a generation of cyber bullies. If you get the point?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/27/health/cyberbullying-online-bully-victims/

http://www.cyberbullying.us/cyberbullying_scripts.pdf

And the LEGAL consequences for being a cyber bully: http://www.prevnet.ca/bullying/cyber-bullying/legal-consequences

So, maybe in the future, you could work on speaking to others, regardless of whether you like them or not, as Jesus would talk to them! I would think that as a believer, you'd want to live more like Jesus and quit allowing your flesh to rise up within you when you go on the attack? Agreed?

16. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :applause: :thumbs: :wavey:

17. matt wade

Hey Dude...I'll speak to you exactly how Jesus would.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

18. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "I thank thee Father, that I am not like this publican----"!
    The Pharasaic pride blossoms forth! :tear::tear:

19. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

1 John 3:14 We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brothers. Whoever does not love abides in death.

20. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well brother, that is a beginning. A small one at that, but a beginning. I am impressed with your attempt to put forth an honest endeavor to address those who criticize you in a Biblical manner. :flower: