1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Alyssa Milano Tells Own Story: "Just Like Dr. Ford"

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Jerome, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Jerome

Jerome Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actress twittered a video of herself chanting about the time she was assaulted at a concert turned mosh pit as a teen:

Alyssa Milano on Twitter

"I told one of my #MeToo stories in @SenatorCollins office...We asked to speak with Senator Collins. She hid. Here’s my story...*Trigger Warning*"

"...I managed to break free and I climbed up the stage to get away from my predator. And I turned around and I didn't know which one it was. And I looked to the sea of people and I couldn't find him. And I couldn't report because I didn't know who it was to report. And I didn't tell anybody because I didn't know who it was to tell on. And I kept the secret just like Dr. Ford kept her secret for decades."

2. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    And the logical conclusion from this is… therefore, Kavanaugh must be guilty.

3. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, she needs to take it out on somebody, right? So, with a little “memory recovery” help she should be 100% sure who it was once the next Supreme Court justice nominee is about to be confirmed. But, just like Ford, she won’t remember when or where, which stage or concert, though consulting their calendar might help her pin it down.

4. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    The brainwashing chanting is scary. And now it’s everybody’s story. I’m starting to remember something like that happening to me, and I don’t even have one of those.