1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured America's Curse

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Oct 10, 2013.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

It's a bit to late to worry about something that has already happened CMG. The take over took place in 1913. If y'all had listened to guys like Ron Paul instead of Alan Greenspan and all the corporate funded think tanks and corporate talking heads we might have been able to avoid the coming collapse and return to a system of sound debt free money and a limited constitutional government. Now it looks like the whole world will suffer because we chose to fight amongst ourselves over which corporate funded candidate is the lesser of two evils.

The "fed" has been operating a ponzi scheme for over one hundred years to keep the debt spiraling up and up and up while sucking all the wealth out of the hands of the many into the hands of a few.

The collapse has been coming for a long long time. You and I will suffer for certain sure but what will the "money powers" get out of it?

A global central bank with the magical power to create a global currency from nothing to lend to captive governments at interest so they can spend and spend tax and tax and elect and elect and an un elected global corporate central planning board that will write all the rules we'll have to obey till they decide all us useless eaters have outlived our usefulness. Then comes the end game we've all read about in the bible.

#21 poncho, Oct 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2013
  2. thisnumbersdisconnected

He's a conspiracy theorist. What do you expect? Common sense? There is none present there.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I think I see a pattern forming here.

You always say something like this when you can't just dismiss the evidence with a big ole smiley GIF. :smilewinkgrin:

Remember The Pentagon's Mass Media Message Force Multipliers?

A few expressed regret for participating in what they regarded as an effort to dupe the American public with propaganda dressed as independent military analysis.

“It was them saying, ‘We need to stick our hands up your back and move your mouth for you,’ ” Robert S. Bevelacqua, a retired Green Beret and former Fox News analyst, said.

#23 poncho, Oct 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2013
  4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

In the real world, it does not. That comes from a theory that is based on a finite number of dollars. If one group has more, the other has less. Of course, in real life, one just prints more money.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The problem isn't rich people keeping their money. The problem is corrupt people that use their vast wealth to manipulate the system to their advatage at the expence of the poor.

The system we have now is rigged to privatize profit while socializing the losses. How is it helping the poor by forcing them to pay for the gambling debts of the global banking elite?

#25 poncho, Oct 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2013
  6. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sadly, conspiracy theorists have no answers at all. They have a script from the top and anything not in the script cannot be considered.

I watched the video posted to this thread. It is the Democrat's complaints about Apple being made in China. We know that Obama is closest to Sprint, a company struggling. There is no mention of Chinese unfair trade practices in the concessions given to Apple and there is no mention of the American corporate tax, the highest in the world--driving American business overseas.

Then there is a sidewalk interview outside of the JP Morgan headquarters in New York. The information given there could have been given by any good student of the institution from publically released information.

As for the campaign against the Fed, that is nothing new and is not exclusive with the conspiracy theorists. A better expose was done by the 700 Club's Pat Robertson more than 20 years ago and Robertson's father was a US Senator involved in the 1913 act so he had insider information.

It always ends up with the notion that the globalists are taking over the economy of the world. However the American recession is ignored and America's weaknesses attracts no attention from the conspiracy theorists. Anything that is not of any use to them is smeared for the source, not the ideas, all from the safety of some unanswerable YouTube video.

Case closed.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yeah. It all comes to down some "unanswerable youtube video" doesn't it?

Let me see if I can make some sense out of this.

You just spent quite a bit of your time (a couple hours maybe) and several paragraphs telling us that you don't have time to watch a two hour documentary and you don't have time to read the lengthy documents put out by the corporate funded think tanks and you don't have time to fact check what the MSM puts out.

Now you're telling us that "conspiracy theorists" never offer any evidence other than "unanswerable youtube videos"?

You refuse to look at the evidence then claim there is no evidence to look at. And you guys call me crazy? :tonofbricks:

I have to ask CMG do you ever get cramps in your brain from subjecting it to such extreme mental gymnastics?

#27 poncho, Oct 13, 2013
  8. thisnumbersdisconnected

I agree with almost all of what you said here, but this puzzled me. Not sure where you got this.

Sprint is partners with ClearWire, a WiMAX developer that built the infrastructure for Sprint's own WiMAX products. ClearWire was just purchased about six months ago by SoftBank, which is owned by Charles Koch of the Koch brothers. He's hardly an fan of the Great Pretender. Certainly, if he thought there were ties between the alleged president and Sprint, he wouldn't have invested an additional $5 billion in the wireless company headquartered here in Kansas City.

Just a heads-up.

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

If you can agree with what he just said you must be able to understand what he just said so . . . can ya explain to me and maybe some others who may be confused about what he just said because it looks to me like what he just said is one big contradiction to everything else he's been saying.

Oh and while your at it can you explain why it's okay for you and CMG to smear other's sources but it's not okay for others to even question your sources? I never could understand that. And here's the big question, can you do it without smearing me or my sources?

#29 poncho, Oct 13, 2013
  10. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, well, I am going back to when T-Mobile tried to sell to ATT and they couldn't because of Sprint's objections. At the time the then head of Sprint was a big Obama donor. I missed the news story about the sale of Sprint six months ago. I don't read the newspapers anymore....just the Baptist Board....

11. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I looked at the video on this thread and answered it in detail. My points were not answered by you, Poncho. No one called you anything, Poncho.

12. thisnumbersdisconnected

"The head of Sprint was a big Obama donor" when, exactly? I live here. The last three CEOs for Sprint have both lived within five miles of me, and one still goes to my church. Any bigwig as Sprint contribuing to the Great Pretender?? Never happened.

Sprint wasn't sold. It's partner in WiMAX was sold, to Charles Kock, who promptly infused Sprint with $5 billion to go with the $70 billion committed to Sprint by its Japanese partner, SoftBank. (I misspoke in the last post, saying SoftBank is owned by Koch. It isn't.)

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You looked at a video. And you gave me your opinion on it. Wow. I sure do appreciate the time you took to watch one short video and give me your opinion on it.

I also appreciate the opinion you gave me on the mountain of evidence you haven't looked at because how did you put it?

I can see now why you'd avoid looking at the mountain of evidence. It might actually confirm what "conspiracy theorists" have been saying for two hundred + years.

Can you imagine ole Tom Paine, Ben Franklin, James Madison or Tom Jefferson having a website today?

Undoubtedly they'd be judged as paranoid "conspiracy theorists" (by today's standards) because they feared the British central bankers and corporations were out to turn the colonies into slaves. I know crazy right? They didn't even have one shred of proof to show just some crazy conspiracy theory no self respecting corporate talking head from the left or the right would even report on today other than to call them nutcases and conspiracy theorists.

Several of them even espoused their wild "conspiracy theories" in writing even! Imagine that. Good thing we don't pay any attention to their weirdo paranoid warnings anymore. Think of the mess we'd be in if we did. Those Ron Paul Tea Partiers and libertarian trash that are always bringing up the founder's warnings are all anarchists that want to break up the republican party and do away with our beloved big centralized government and global banking system. A pox on them! There how do you like that rant" Do I fit in with your group a little better now?

This is confusing. Are you basing all this on one video or are you including the mass of information that you haven't got time to look at to come to this conclusion?

And how exactly is this any different from say our new friend TND snearing and smearing other people and their sources? Something he is becoming quite famous for I might add.

#33 poncho, Oct 13, 2013
  14. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Okay, I disavow the remark. I thought that I read in the local paper that Sprint was close to Obama and when the ATT merger with T-Mobile failed that might have been ATT disinformation that I picked up from ATT people.

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws"-Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"If the American people ever allow the banks to control the issuance of their currency…the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property, until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." -Thomas Jefferson

“The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, and more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces as public enemies all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe.”-Abraham Lincoln

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs."-Thomas Jefferson

"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."-James Madison

"A great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world--no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men."-President Woodrow Wilson

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
    -James A. Garfield, President of the United States

All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arise, not from defects in their Constitution or Confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, so much as from the downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit and circulation."
    -John Adams

"Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money and control credit, and with a flick of a pen they will create enough to buy it back."
    -Sir Josiah Stamp, former President, Bank of England

"The financial system has been turned over to the Federal Reserve Board. That Board administers the finance system by authority of a purely profiteering group. The system is Private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people's money"
    -Charles A. Lindbergh Sr., 1923

"...the increase in the assets of the Federal Reserve banks from 143 million dollars in 1913 to 45 billion dollars in 1949 went directly to the private stockholders of the [federal reserve] banks."-Eustace Mullins

The Federal Reserve bank buys government bonds without one penny..."-Congressman Wright Patman, Congressional Record, Sept 30, 1941

"While boasting of our noble deeds were careful to conceal the ugly fact that by an iniquitous money system we have nationalized a system of oppression which, though more refined, is not less cruel than the old system of chattel slavery."
    -Horace Greeley

“The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it’s profits or so dependent on it’s favors, that there will be no opposition from that class.”-Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it."-Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932

"When you or I write a check there must be sufficient funds in our account to cover the check, but when the Federal Reserve writes a check there is no bank deposit on which that check is drawn. When the Federal Reserve writes a check, it is creating money."-Putting it simply, Boston Federal Reserve Bank

"This [Federal Reserve Act] establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President [Wilson} signs this bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized....the worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill."
    -Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. , 1913

"As soon as Mr. Roosevelt took office, the Federal Reserve began to buy government securities at the rate of ten million dollars a week for 10 weeks, and created one hundred million dollars in new [checkbook] currency, which alleviated the critical famine of money and credit, and the factories started hiring people again."-Eustace Mullins

“The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson.”-Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"The Federal Reserve banks are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen. There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by the International bankers."-Congressman Louis T. McFadden

"The regional Federal Reserve banks are not government agencies. ...but are independent, privately owned and locally controlled corporations."-Lewis vs. United States, 680 F. 2d 1239 9th Circuit 1982

It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."-Henry Ford

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States."-Sen. Barry Goldwater

What a bunch of paranoid conspiracy theorists eh guys? Man I'm so glad we got people like you two on this board and people in government today that are way smarter than any of these clowns.

Imagine them thinking the international bankers control our economy what a bunch of dorfs!
    :laugh:.

#35 poncho, Oct 13, 2013
  16. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Ya see that CMG? Conspiracy theorists like Tom Jefferson were concerned about recessions and economic collapse 200 years ago. And they've been offering the solution for the same amount of time.

But I imagine you being so pressed for time you probably never seen or heard it.

#36 poncho, Oct 13, 2013