1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

An invitation to come take a stand.

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Jailminister, Jun 27, 2003.

1. Jailminister

Jailminister New Member

Gib, I am not sure that your logic is logical, but here goes.

The sodomite doesn't care if it is sin. So they have pleasure in it.

As a believer I sin, but I don't enjoy it. That is why i don't practice sin as a lifestyle.

2. Larry in Tennessee

Larry in Tennessee New Member

Jailmaster, after reading all of Psalms 94, it says, in my opinion, in the end that it is God who will stand against evil. Having said that, the Bible is clear that homosexuality is an abomination against God. If you feel led to protest their march, then please do! And I pray that the Lord will be with you all, and that your efforts will bring glory to Jesus.

Godspeed my friend,
    Larry

3. Gib

Gib Active Member

Does God considered your sin a lesser sin? What about the person who is struggling with their sodomite sin? If that person feels guilt about their lifestyle, are they having full pleasure in it?

It is our nature to sin, whether we eat too much, drive too fast, stir up strife, lie little white lies, murder, hate, lust, ect. or make bad lifestyle decisions. I agree, God hates sin, all sin. Many unsaved homosexuals give up their
    "lifestyle" to live a life with Jesus Christ. Christians that struggle with homosexuality, struggle with sin no matter how you cut it.