1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

An Open Letter to President Obama

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Jan 1, 2010.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dear Mr. President,

Your radical views are permitting extremist Muslims, at war with us, to have an open and clear path to the eventual fall of America, and their take over of this country.

I know that you must understand that we are at war, and that the Christmas Day Delta passenger plane bomber, and, the Fort Hood killing of 14 innocent persons is a clear example, and everlasting reminder of the fact that WE ARE AT WAR... and, the extremists have presented the definite ability to bring the war to our own backyards. Furthermore, the most recent terrorist was not captured in the uniform of his native country, thus, he should not be arrested and treated as a common criminal, nor should he be accorded the rights of the Geneva Convention.

He is nothing more than a terrorist, whose intent was to kill and, or, maim a large group of innocent, unsuspecting American citizens over an American city, with a hidden bomb, meant to strike "fear in the hearts of a countless number of citizens.

Just in case you forgot, Sir: We are at war with radical extremism!

Mr. President, it is high-time that you wake up and smell the gun oil, and odor of burnt sulfur and human flesh and blood emitted from the aftermath of exploded bombs.

Your current "bleeding-heart" approach to conducting a liberal war against Muslim fanatics are leading America, and all Americans, dangerously close to a disastrous conclusion. You are so far off-course in your ideas of how to fight a war against crazy radicals, that American citizens, living in the presumed safety of their homes and local neighborhoods, will soon become the dead, or, the wounded-in-action victims of this war.

It has been said that, "War is hell!" A real war cannot be fought under the microscope of political correctness. This includes allowing those who are on the front lines to conduct the interrogation of prisoners without pre-set limits as to the methods used in extracting vital information that could save American life's. I'm not for torture, but, reading them their Miranda Rights and providing them direct access to an attorney is just plain crazy.

As for your "after Christmas message" from the safe and beautiful confines of a beautiful Hawaiian backdrop, well, I personally did not believe a word you had to say....the truth is, you have lied to Americans since you began your run for the office of POTUS. What I'm attempting to say is, that it is difficult to believe that you, or your administration are truly doing everything possible to protect and assure that American life's and interests are safe. Contrary to what you say, your inactions speak loudly, and very clearly, as to your intended actions, which are to impress and pacify the American public with "tough talk" while you permit the enemy to run amok; kill our soldiers; and threaten American's right here on Main Street, America.

I respectfully submit that it is time for Americans to start asking their elected leaders to look at taking the necessary actions to impeach you for being a weak national leader. The reasons for your Impeachment are one of two things: Either you are way too soft, or, you are a traitor giving aide, support and comfort to the enemy.

In the oath you took, less than a year ago, you swore and promised to "protect and defend the Constitution of this country" from enemies, both foreign and domestic. As of today, you have done none of these things when it comes to fighting the war we were "forced to enter" on
    September 11, 2001.

It is my opinion, and the opinion of a majority of American's, that I have lost confidence in your will, desire, and commitment to protect us and our nation's sovereignty from a radical enemy that is literally living and hiding all over this world, as well as within our local cities here in America.

You have demonstrated a natural ability to talk-a-good-talk, but, your continued inaction to make a stand against our sworn enemy is where you have failed the American people. There comes a time when YOU must be willing to put your words into action; a time to draw that proverbial line in the sand making a stand that sends more than a cursory message to our enemy.

America deserves your best, however, it is more and more difficult to believe that you are giving us your very best when it comes to protecting this nation.

The truth is, as our first "black POTUS", you are dangerously close to being our first black impeached POTUS. Should you be impeached, it would be for the failure to uphold the Oath of the Office of the President and defend the Constitution of the United States of America by completely implementing the duties of the office you hold.

Respectfully Yours,

Pastor Paul

2. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

While you're at it, you may as well threaten to sue him for hurting sales of your books. :thumbsup: :laugh:

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    At least that is what the globalist One World Order folks want us to believe to keep us distracted from their destruction of our freedom.

4. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not So Fast MP

I'm still in the middle of litigation with you:laugh:

5. Magnetic Poles

RD2, I have set up an escrow account filled with Snickers bars for you, in case you win. :thumbsup:

6. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nix the Snickers, Brother!

I'm a diabetic, and that would be like poison to my system, I'll just take gold, thank you:laugh:

7. Magnetic Poles

I don't have gold. Just Snickers. Tell ya what. If ya win, stop by for a cup o' joe (no sugar), egg nog, or other beverage of choice, and a good laugh. You are always welcome here regardless.

8. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for the invite

You never know, I just may drop by. I'd like to meet you, brother!:wavey: